『³』

" ajab 'mahtab' aankho ke
deewane sapne aaye hain "

...

■ Nawabgarh, 2012.

Time fly like away like a wind, without giving them any clue that it might end too soon, their Dreamy Castle of first love will soon fade away, but they both didn't cared about it for them....only their present mattered, sitting under the Haunted and abandoned bridge of Nawabgarh, seeing the sky turn darker with the passage of time.

Gazing the stars together.

Talking endlessly.

Laughing quietly.

"Afeerah."

"Hmmm."

Afeerah murmured not looking in his Direction.

"Afeerah....Moon is the messenger for lovers."

She looked at him and found him staring at her, a moment passed between them. She didn't understood what he meant.

"Moon is the messenger for Lovers? How?"

She was curiously looking at him, like he is going to tell about the truth behind the conspiracy of Area 51.

"Nice Question." Rayyan nodded with amusement in her Direction and sat closer to her, Afeerah felt intimidated. She gulped down her that kind of feelings, butterflies swarming in her stomachs kind off.

"When two people fell in love, moon eventually become messenger between them. Lovers cannot live without seeing eachother, but have to live until their time comes to meet. Just like moon waits for a whole night and day to meet the blazing sun....after its dawn...."

Afeerah felt a burning sensation in her heart. She was know understanding what he wants to tell her.

"Moon revolves around Sun. Like a Devotee."

"Moon is a lover of Sun."

"Sun is the shinning star."

"Mehboob zaalim hota hai."

"Mehboob Shandar na ho tou, mehboob nahi hota."

"Mehboob sirf ek hota hai aur uspe jee jaan se marne wali deewani bhi sirf ek hoti hai."

"Rayyan."

A plea left her lips, she never understood his words, but now his every word is making sense to her. The car is going far away from the Khan Mansion, far away, and the pyramid of love is Falling down on her.

Rayyan Khan left her alone on the path of love he showed to her, three months went away so fast.

"Rayyan." She was standing holding the backyard's fence, its sharpness was now piercing through her fingers, drops of blood getting absorbed in the wild grassroots.

"I understood everything Rayyan, You're the Sun, living faraway yet close and I am the moon, waiting for the dawn...."

...