『²』

ایک نظر مڑکے دیکھنے والے
کیا یہ حیرت پھِر نہیں ہوگی

(Ik nazar murke dekhne wale
Kya yeh hairat phir nahi hogi)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Zain was pacing outside the University Gates. It's been 4:30 PM IST and Mahin is not their. He was waiting for her. Her van had also gone now. And Leena hadn't come today. It was a usual thing for Zain to follow Mahin whenever she leaves for her hostel. He's been doing this for the past five months. Not because he was a creepy stalker. All he wanted was to make sure that she reaches her hostel safely. As the Rape cases in the city was increasing day by day. And Mahin had no one in the city.

Mahin was coming outside her classroom. She had been in the library preparing her notes and forget to note the time. She knows that her van had been gone now too. So she asked on of her friend to drop her. But she refused as she was going in other direction. She was devastated. She is not familiar with the local roots. When she reached at the gates. She saw Zain standing there and she let out a sigh. As far as she had heard about him was all good to be true. She got to knew that guy he was beating was a bastard he had made a private video of a innocent girl and threatened her that he will put on social media. She was happy that Zain had beaten the shit out of him. Zain was in his fourth year of MBBS. He was her senior but nonetheless he was an amazing guy. That's why she decided to ask for his help.

"Zain Sir.... Would you please me drop me to my hostel. Actually i had no ride...."

(Calling your seniors sir/mam is common in Medical colleges)

She asked him hesitantly.

Zain looked at her and just looked at her. He Don't why he behaves like a clown whenever he saw mahin. Mahin is still wrapped up in her black shawl.

"Don't call me Sir. Zain is fine. And yeah please come. I was waiting for you janam."

He mumbled the last part but nonetheless He didn't knew that Mahin has super hearing ability.

Mahin had heard that he had called her Janam but she didn't said anything because well she was a girl and she had developed a crush on him. Which is rare for her to develop a crush. Leaving Chris Evans she would die for him.

Zain gestured Mahin to seat on passenger side.

The weather of Dehradun was very chilly as winters had come. Zain saw Mahin blowing air on the car's mirror and drawing a smiley. Doing this she giggled like a kid. A beautiful smile made its way on Zain's face. Sensing someone's gaze on herself Mahin turned towards Zain. Who's smiling and showing his beautiful dimples. Mahin just looked at him and then she turned Red due to her embarrassment.

And seeing Mahin's red cheeks Zain pinched her cheeks lightly and Patted her head.

Mahin was dying of embarrassment but now butterflies are flying in her stomach. She looked at him and then smiled.

Zain kept driving silently but he abruptly stopped the car around a tea stole. And Mahin looked up at him in a questioning manner.

"Yahan Ki Chai bohot acchi. Come."

Zain took her hands and they both made their ways towards the tea stole.

Zain ordered two cups of Masala Chai. His usual. He was constantly gazing at Mahin who was Looking anywhere but him.