『⁴』

"My whole life was a one big True Lie."

°°°°

"Shhhhhh."

Meeran couldn't believe his ears, Bahar shouted like he was going to kill her. And he was also cursing himself for being an idiot to just show her off the knife like that.

"What is this?"

Bahar stand ten feets away from him, she may hate her life right now or even wishes to end it, but she didn't actually wanted to die.

"Look I'm sorry for scaring you. First you relax yourself I'm not going to kill you. I wanted to tell you something. Calm down Relax. Bahar."

Meeran walked towards her and holding her arms, he assured her that she's safe with him.

"Meeran, why are you doing this?"

Bahar was Crying, she couldn't understand why her life has been such a mess.

"Look at this knife."

Meeran handed over her the knife, he was holding. Bahar took it and looked at the knife, it was big, but what shooked her to her core was the symbol that was imprinted on the knife. It was a custom made Knife, Her father's most prized possession.

"This is Baba's knife and what the hell are you doing with it?"

Meeran took the knife from her hand and looked at her, she was still trying to put the puzzles into places.

"This surely belongs to your Father Naeem Baig, but he had sold it too me, like he did with you."

Bahar was trying to process what he just said, she cannot believe he will try to mentally torcher her like this.

"So this is your new plan to fuck with my brain and the little bit sanity I've left. Right?"

She pushed him away and started throwing whatever things she could get her hands on Meeran.

"I'm not fucking with your brain. I'm trying to help you Bahar."

"By doing this you wanted to help me? Putting the blame on my Baba? You're sick Meeran!"

Bahar was going outside, but Meeran stood in her way and didn't let her move an inch.

"Why did you agreed on my offer Bahar? Why were you sleeping with me for the past two years? Without defying me? Why?"

Bahar's face turned blank, she couldn't understand why he was bringing up all this things.

"That night you came to me willingly. Even though that day you have clearly rejected my Marriage proposal."

Meeran's tone was mocking her now, his eyes boring into her little existence. Bahar couldn't even meet his eyes, she was dying out of guilt and embarrassment.

"Answer me. Bahar, what made you changed your silly mind?"

Meeran shouted at her this time, Bahar clutched her shawl tightly.

"I don't know anything. I don't want to understand anything. Just leave me alone. Go away."

Bahar's voice was Very low, if Meeran wasn't standing beside her. He wouldn't have understood a word. She was shivering badly, Meeran got worried seeing her like this. Before he could say something, Bahar fell on the ground, her senses were gone.

"Bahar. Bahar. Bahar."

Meeran was patting her cheek, but she wasn't responding, he carried her in his arms laying her down on the nearby couch.