『•』

جھک گیا آسماں
مل گئے دو جہاں
ہر طرف ہے ملن کا سما
دولیا ہے سجی, خوشبو ہر کہیں
پڑھنے آیا خدا خود یہاں

(The sky has bowed,
and the two worlds have met..
everywhere there is season of meeting..
there are palanquins ready, there are fragrances everywhere,
even God himself came here to read.)

Amal's whole body was clenching with pain. The beatings she had got from her father had made her weak. She was sitting in the room like a prisoner. And for what? Marrying Someone she loved.

When Maham came to know about her and Ahad, She started shouting and throwing so many accusations on Amal's character. Ahad's parent's never treated Amal like a servants daughter. They had raised her like their own which is the Reason Amal was allowed to live in the Mansion rather than Servants Quarter. She had always been on her best behaviour. She didn't took any advantage of their kindness. But as the saying goes,

"Muhabbat mai nahi hai farq
Jeene aur Marne ka
Ussi ko dekh kar jeete hai
Jiss Kaafir par dum nikle."

She was sixteen years old when for the first time she had met the infamous Chote Nawab of Bhopal. She was only four years old when Ahad had been sent to England for Higher Education. After that people only talked about him. And their words reached Amal's ears as well. She fell in love just with the things she got to know about him. Her love was Pure. She never wanted anything in return. But destiny had other plans.

Ahad returned after ten years to his homeland. He was merely a teenager back then. And now coming back to his motherland was so overwhelming for him. He would've never thought that a black haired beauty would be ruling over his heart. He had seen her in a simple black attire hiding herself with a long Dupatta. He knew that moment that he had been a gone case now.

Both of them exchanged pleasantries throughout a year until Amal turned seventeen and the bustling of Ahad's Marriage was started. She didn't wanted him to marry anyone other than her. And that's when her insecurities got the best from her.

Ahad and Amal got married on Amal's eighteenth birthday in Secret. She had given him all his rights without thinking anything. She had been naively in love. She thought he had truly loved her but all that was just a lie. She had waited for him to tell everyone that She is His Wife, Not a servant.

Ahad never acknowledged her as his wife. She was just a dirty secret that should be kept hidden. Every Night He made her believe that he loves her with his soft touches. Every Day he ignores her like he wasn't the one who had loved her whole night.

She had broken her father's trust and pride in the Name of So called Love. Her thoughts got a break when her door was opened. Two bulky men were coming towards her. They dragged her through the big corridors of the Mansion.

She was being manhandling by this men. Meanwhile her so called husband was standing their like a statue.

Ahad's eyes met with Amal's. One's eyes helding a silent plea of Sorry and The others was devoid of any Emotion.

"Wahab Aap humare bohot purane mulazim rahe hai. Aapka khandan humare Khandan ka khidmat guzar aur wafadar raha hai. Humne aapki neeyat par Kabhi shukk nahi kiya magar joh kaam Amal ne kiya hai woh maafi ke Qabil nahi hai. Bina Nikah kiye isne Humare bete ko apni aadaon mein fasaya. Ab Ahad akele nahi hai unki shaadi ho chuki hai. Amal ki izzat par aur baat naa aaye isliye hum aapko hukum de rahe hai aap Amal ko lekar yahan se chale jaaye. Aur ainda yahan mat aayega. Khuda Hafiz."