『⁸』

" zindagani ke safar mai
lutf hoga tab naseeb
hum-khayal-o-humnava
jab humsafar ho jaenge "

...

They both were sitting under the bridge of Nawabgarh, that has witnessed their secret meetings, stupid conversation, laughs full of life and the hearts that beat in syn now.

"Tou tum London chale jaoge?" Afeerah was sad since the moment she heard Salma khanam and Saman Begüm talking about the departure of Rayyan.

"Hmm."

"Phir.."

"Phir hum nikaah kar lete hai."

"What do you mean? Are you out of your mind Rayyan?"

Afeerah's mouth was open in a big Ö, she couldn't believe he would say something like that.

"Yes we will get married." Rayyan's tome was firm.

"But how? You know my parents works in Khan Mansion..."

"Yarrrrrrr listen to me first. We are going to do court marriage without telling our parents and when i came back completing my studies will get married with our parents blessing. Nice plan na?"

Rayyan smiling showing all of his teeths and all Afeerah wanted is to break those teeths.

"I'm not going to do this. I can't break my parents trust. No. Never."

Afeerah got up from her place and without looking at him for once, started walking back to her home and Rayyan didn't stopped her.

Afeerah who said she was never going to do as Rayyan said was now standing behind the local court waiting for him to come with the witnesses.

A night before she fought with Rayyan and after thinking alot about it. She found Rayyan's plan good. Afterall they're not doing any sin. Rayyan will go to London for studies and she'll complete her studies too in the meantime. And after his return, he will came with her proposal and they'll got married. How naive she was.

She was lost in her own thinking when she saw Rayyan's car. She sighed in relief.

Afeerah was wearing her school uniform and the same black shawl was covering her, hiding her face from its one end. Rayyan shooked his head, seeing her. If the advocate hasn't been a friend of his, they would've gotten caught.

"Itne dair kardi tumne?" Rayyan didn't even greeted her and she started scolding him.

"Yarrr kya karta mai witnesses dhundh raha tha. Inn logon ko laya hun ik theatre show se."

"Accha woh thik hai...lekin meri id par age seventeen hai...koi issue hua tou?"

"Meri jaan tension na lo maine tumhari fake id banawa li thi."

Rayyan winked at Afeerah and they both inside the court with the theatre actors following them.

Afeerah was feeling scared and horrified. She wasn't a bad girl and she has heard horrible stories About how the girls who elope were sold into prostitution by their so called love or how some parents kill their daughters in the name of honour Killing.

"Mere abba tou phir kasai hai .....kahin bakro ko jiss tarah halal karte hai mujhe bhi halal na karde."

"Kon halal karega tumhe?" Rayyan looked at her and knew she was feeling scared.

"Abba ko pata lagega tou mujhe halal kar denge." Afeerah's eyes were now so big that they would pop out any moment from the fear. Rayyan had sensed that she will demand to go back anytime now, so he tightly holds her hand and gave her a nod.