『⁷』

"everytime you burned me down,
don't know how for a moment, it felt like heaven."

...

She was laying on the bed, her eyes wide open, she Wanted to move but she couldn't. She wanted to get up and runaway but she couldn't. She was looking at the sunrays coming through the windows. Her heart was beating faster than usual, something's going to happen more bizzare than the Baig Villa incident. A tear left her eye, when she felt a warm hand on her arm, now it was circling and making her feel easy. She knew who could this be. She moved her neck, to the other side and saw him sitting. The same warm smile she has been seeing for the past six months.

"Bahar."

Meeran cupped her cheeks in his hands and wiped away the tears.

"Someone's here to meet you Bahar."

Bahar looked at him in confusion and then her eyes fell on the person behind him. She tightly grabbed Meeran's hand and her eyes was looking at him pleadingly. She wasn't ready to face the world she had left behind, especially the friend who had been her reasons of smile on so many occasions. She was shaking her neck in a 'No', Meeran's lips thinned. He was trying his best to let her out of the grief and self Blaming. He wanted her to move on and have a normal life with him. But does moving on is easy?

Bahar and Meeran were staring into each other's eyes, completely ignoring the presence of the person standing behind them.

"Bahar, what the hell you've done to yourself?"

Tears were flowing down Noor's eyes she couldn't see her best friend like this. All the strength she had gathered before coming here goes down in lane.

"Bahar please speak up jaan? Why did you do this to yourself?"

Noor's hand was caressing her cheeks, they both were silently crying. Meeran got up from their and walked out of the room.

Noor was hugging Bahar tightly, patting her back, soothing her, she Wanted to let Bahar know that she's here for her and will always be their for her. No matter what happens.

"I'm sorry Noor."

"You don't have to be sorry Bahar. I love you no matter what you have done or what people say about you. You're my Burger Bahar."

Noor said breaking the hug and kissing her cheeks. Bahar smiled for the first time in the past six months.

"Meeran and Haddad contacted you right and they also gave you my diary?"

Bahar wiped away her tears.

"Bahar why didn't you told me that you're in so much trouble? Do you even think that how much I've suffered thinking that you're not alive...

"Just tell me why didn't you told me. Meeran Shah is your brother?"

Noor's mouth fell open and she was looking at Bahar like she's a ghost.

"Bahar i can explain!"

"What will you explain me Noor. That you're Meeran's sister, the man who drove me to the edge of madness. You know what I'm aware of Meeran's intentions since day one, he didn't played the role of my friend. But you.....you played with my emotions. In the disguise of a friend, you're just spying on me for your brother. Taking Revenge from me for the things I've not done. I didn't killed your parents Noor, neither did i was involved in the abduction of your twin brother."

Bahar's face dull of any emotion, Noor was sitting their speechless and her head bow down in shame. Bahar was right she was aware of the things which had been happened with her. But how could she told her that she wasn't the part of this revenge. How could she tell Bahar that she didn't knew, her family was the same baigs who killed her parents and.....her twinnie's abduction.