『⁶』

" baaqi rahi hai dil mai
yeh hasrat tamam umar
'mahtab' ka dayar ho
uss ki gali ke saath "

...

His fingers massaging her head effortlessly. He was looking at her and smiling. He didn't think that one day one of his many dreams will came into reality. In moment of adoration, he leaned in to kiss her on her forehead. He was about to put his lips on her forehead when he saw little creases appearing on them. She was waking up, but he didn't moved back.

He kissed her on her lips, he didn't knew why. He crossed a very thin line. Now she was fully awake, her cheeks turning red and her eyes looking anywhere but at him. And he was just busy watching her.

Her blushing face and her silent consent give him some assurance and he leaned in to kiss her again. Soon the kiss turned into a heated moment and then one thing lead to another.

Two love birds uniting and the moon, the stars, the universe witnessing their union in the middle of the night.

Finally, they found their seashore after swimming for so long.

...

Her body was aching with a different kind of pain. Sunlight hitting directly on her face and a realisation hit her, she always slept closing the windows. Her sleepiness long gone, she looked around her surrounding. And saw a man laying beside her, he was shirtless, then she looked at herself, then Their discarded clothes on the floor. Her head felt heavy and the collection of last nights started playing infront of her eyes like a movie.

Her went out to meet Rayyan.

Rayyan hugging her.

Then her fainting.

And after that.... that means it wasn't a dream, i was actually doing it...Afeerah what the hell you did....she thought and started crying. Hearing her weeping, he woke up too.

And the same realisation hit him in the guts, he got closer to her, but she pushed him away.

"Why did you do it?" She murmured in a breaking tone. Seeing her eyes Rayyan understood, she was blaming him, even though its a two parties cooperation act.

"Afeerah...We were just lost in the moment."

Rayyan placed a hand around her shoulder and tried to reason with her. But she pushed it away Harshly.

"I don't need your fake empathy."

"But i do need your empathy."

And he leaned in to kiss her, just the she punched him on his shoulders.

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Afeerah now you're abusing me." He Said massaging his shoulders.

"Stop it Rayyan. Its already 10 AM and I'm here in your room and in Khan Mansion. Have you thought what are you going to say to everyone out their." Afeerah was now clearly seeing the future and how she was going to be insulted.....

"Nothing." Rayyan got up from the bed, not before kissing her.

"RAYYAN AT LEAST WEAR YOUR CLOTHES."