『•』

whatever our souls are made of,
his and mine are the same.

....

"Rooh."

"Rooh."

"Rooh."

"Yawar."

She woke up suddenly from the dream that always leaves her in thousands feet under her own grave made of darkness and no hope. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and looked beside her, her eight year son was sleeping peacefully. Her world was laying peacefully in deep sleep, thats enough for her, she can survive another night, another nightmare. A tear fall down from her cheeks and her mind wandered back to the sweet and bitter memories....

Roohi Azim, a beautiful young lady, in final year of her Masters. She was the epitome of beauty in her whole clan. Her luscious brown hair that reaches her mid thigh, her fair skinned and hourglass figure, she was a beauty to die for....but she didn't care about her beauty at all. She was always kind and humble. Her parents brought her up in a very secure environment and being the only sister of four brothers she was pampered alot.

Maybe that was the reason her parents and brothers agreed to marry her off to Yawar Ali, who comes from a middle class family but has been working in a multinational company as a COO, he wasn't wealthy like them, but can easily provide their sister a comfortable life.

Yawar Ali and Roohi Azim, both have the common story, they met in University, she was a fresher and he was a final year student. They didn't knew When they fell in love and the little seed grow up into a huge tree of love.

"Rooh, I couldn't believe you're sitting beside me...right now..." Yawar who was mesmerized seeing her in a blood red bridal attire, seeing her like this he's heart was beating faster.

"Rooh....i love you so much." He took out the ring box from his bedside drawer and looked at his newly wed wife.

"May I?" For a moment their eyes met and her eyelashes fell down in an unsaid yes. Even though they have been in love for four years, but tonight is different, he's her in all sense and she is his.

A night passed on the bed of roses, creating a beautiful scenery for life. Will that scenery will last for forever?

....

"Rooh?" She was frying the last Paratha when he heard her husband's impatient voice.

"Yawar just two minutes!"

"Meri jaan! Come sit!" She looked at him perplexed, he was holding an envelope in his hands and a very beautiful smile was dancing on his lips.

"Whats this Yawar?" Their eyes met and Yawar hugged her tightly.

"You're pregnant."

"What?"

They both said on the same time. Roohi's face turned red, she wasn't happy knowing about it.

"Well i know in normal circumstances usually wife told this news being all shy and....

"Yawar i Don't want this child. I will abort it."

"Rooh."

Yawar's smile was gone, Roohi caged herself inside their room. A brick fall on his head out of nowhere. He started analysing what went wrong in this six months of their marriage? He did as Roohi said to him. She didn't liked living in a joint family so he moved to a luxurious flat. He left his home for her comfort. Then what went wrong that she wanted to abort Their unborn child?