【𝐑𝐚𝐠~𝐄~𝐉𝐚𝐚𝐧】

||• Devoted in Love • رگ جاں • ||

『¹』

||• Arsalan & Afiyah •||

"yaar ko dīda-e-ḳhūñ-bār se ojhal kar ke

mujh ko hālāt ne maarā hai mukammal kar ke"

°°°

"Afiyahhhhhh ari ohhhh afiyahhhhhh..."

Gul who was trying to wake up her elder sister but she is failing miserably. Because Afiyah is the literal definition of modern "Kumbhkaran."

"Afiyahhhhhh uth jaayein na. Bilal bhai is waiting for you downstairs."

Afiyah jumped out of bed, she took out her uniform and ran towards changing room. She came out after five minutes and started braiding her hair. She was making angry faces looking at Gul.

"Gul ki bacchi tujhe tou mai college se aa kar sidha karungi...pehle ni bata sakti thi mogambo (bilal) mera wait kar raha hai."

Gul who was standing Their terrified laughed hearing her last lines.

"Afiyahhhhhh apppiiyyyaaa....Bilal bhai is not waiting for you. I lied because you're not getting up from the bed and we all know very well you're 'kumbhkaran."

Afiyah who was applying kajal in her eyes stopped at Gul's confession and ran towards her, who had already ran out dropping her mischievous bomb.

"Gul."

Afiyah was looking for Gul, when she heard voices coming from lounge. "Ahan...Ab kaha jaayegi gul bibi bachke..." Afiyah thought and entered in lounge with a big toothed smile flaring her yellowish teeth.

But her smile was gone in a moment when she saw Bilal bhai standing with a guy. Afiyah's eyes strucked on the man beside Bilal...she was lost in his honey brown eyes.

"Afiyah. What are you doing here?"

Afiyah heard bilal's voice and she came back from her trance & cursed herself for openly checking out a guy "Afiyah when will you stop embarrassing yourself?"

"Bhai i was just looking for Gul. Bhai actually...."

Before afiyah complete her sentence Bilal's phone rang and he excused himself.