『•』

"I want Divorce."

"Seharish, please don't do this to me."

" I don't want to live with you anymore. I don't want to waste my life in this two bedroom house."

"Seharish please don't go. Think about our daughter Airah. She's so small how could she'll be able to live without you."

"Burhan. I want Divorce that's final. And I'm not taking Airah with me. I will visit her when things get better."

"Seharish. Please don't go. I'm begging you."

"Burhan i loved you and a part of me will always, but I can't do this anymore. My dreams are bigger and you will never be able to fulfill them. Just forget that i ever come in your life. Goodbye."

He was holding his seven months old daughter in his arms. He was crying and so was his daughter. Burhan lost his love. Airah lost her mother.

"Burhan. Burhan."

She was looking around for him in every corner of the house. But he was sitting in the garden, overlooking the sky and lost in thoughts. She shooked his shoulder and he looked at her with puzzled expression.

"Sehar.....is"

Sehar's hold loosened on his shoulder when, he heard the extension in her name. She was shattered into pieces but she kept quiet. She knew she hadn't any right to question him.

"Burhan, Airah is sleeping peacefully. Her fever is also very low. I'm hopeful she will be fine soon."

Sehar sat beside burhan on the pavement and put the tray of coffee and muffins in between them. He took the mug and started sipping coffee quietly when rain started, and Sehar's face turned awful, she wasn't a fan of rain. Burhan was amused seeing her frowned face like a child, in three months of their marriage he has always seen her as a poised woman. He was looking at her like she was some kind of antique.

Sehar feeling his gaze on her looked at him, and raised her brows in question. Burhan laughed, and Sehar's expression changed she hadn't seen him laughing or even smiling in this three months of their marriage. Maybe this Rain was not awful only this time.

"You don't like Rain?"

Burhan took another sip of his coffee and looked her with intense eyes. She wasn't an extremely beautiful girl, she was very average looking girl with brown tanned skin, average height, curvy figure and long luscious hair that reaches till her mid thigh, but what has captured burhan's attention was her black eyes, that were always filled with worry for others. Sehar was very kind and compassionate girl.

"I don't like Rain."

Sehar started sipping her coffee.

"Me too."

Sehar looked at him, it was the first time she had find something common between them. Otherwise they've Nothing common. Burhan Ali was a very handsome man and an reputed IAS officer. Every girls dream man and she was just an average looking girl, with no Talent.

"Why don't you like Rain?"

Burhan took a piece of muffin, and took Sehar's hand in his. He was looking at her hands. They're beautiful. That's the one thought that crossed his mind.