『❥』

" jab kabhi dil yun hi bhar saa jaaye
uss pal teri zulfon ke daman chhu jaunga mai "

°°°°

"Zoha."

"Zoha."

"Zoha."

Zoha was sleeping on her bed, her hairs spreading on the pillows like a spider's web and her mouth was open. She was in her most raw and truest form. A smile made its way to his face and he felt at peace looking at her. He took her wrist in his hands and touching her bangles lightly, he leaned on her, his lips touching her temples with a calm deep and hoarse voice he whispered in her ear "zoha" she flinched, thinking its one of her dreams again. She opened her eyes lightly and for a moment it shooked her, he was sitting in front of her.

Zoha couldn't believe she was seeing him after six months painful wait, her patience didn't go waste he was here, right beside her. She got up instantly hugging him tightly, she ruffled his hairs. Her palm was still caressing his jawline, she couldn't believe he was here. She hugged him tightly again and tears started flowing from her eyes. Her eyes were red, so were here bare face. She was looking like an angel.

"Mustafa."

Zoha's voice was breaking and pleading, like she wanted him to assure her he wouldn't go away.

"I'm here always by your side Zoha."

Mustafa hugged her, he bent down kissing her forehead. Zoha was shivering in his hold and he was consoling her, this stress wasn't better for her.

"Zoha, stop crying. Please jaan." He shushed her.

"Mustafa. Promise me you will never leave me again." Zoha clenched his shirt into her little fists. She was holding on to him, like he would disappear any moment.

"I'm always here Zoha."

Mustafa kissed her forehead and hugged her more tightly.

Zoha looked at him and Saw his face, his face was beaming with a different kind of Peace, she didn't understand why he was looking so different and at peace. She hugged him even more tightly, kissing his face like a madwoman.

"Zoha stop it, you're too heavy."

Mustafa made fun of her heavily pregnant figure, it was her last month of pregnancy, she was extremely happy and sad at the same time. Because Mustafa, her husband, her love, father of her unborn child wasn't by her side. And now she was extremely happy, Mustafa was back from his duty and he will be their for her, when she will give birth to their baby, the child who was a result of their love and happiness.

"I'm not heavy. You shouldn't have gone Mustafa. You don't know how much I've missed you."

She sniffed, playing with the buttons of his uniform and tracing her fingertips on his batch, where Major Mustafa Ali was written. She always felt like his duty was his second wife and he loves his second wife more than her. But now she was feeling happy, that Mustafa has comeback to her leaving everything aside, his beloved duty too.

"I missed you too. Especially your hairs." Mustafa was holding a strand of her hair in his thumb, he was being playful and a blush spread around Zoha's cheeks. She pushed him away lightly and sat on her knees in front of him.

"You didn't missed Baby B or Baby G."

Zoha was signalling towards her heavily pregnant stomach. Mustafa laughed and They both were lost into that Euphoria. Mustafa caressed her belly and a drop of Tear fall from his eyes, that didn't go unnoticed by Zoha. She was shocked to see him like this, he hadn't cried ever in his life as far as she Knows him,he was a tough guy. Zoha Placed her hands on his and now both of them were tracing her heavily pregnant belly in circles.