『²』

“Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.”

......

"So You finally died Adnaan Bakht!" He took a puff of cigar and laughed frantically. He tried to find any good memory about his father but nothing came in his mind, but that one memory of him was still fresh in his mind, like all of that happened yesterday not sixteen years ago.....

He's eyes was fixed on the video playing infront of him. Droplets of sweat formed on his forehead as the video was going forward, he was tensed and feeling nauseaous, he wanted to throw up and when it became unbearable for him to watch, he turned the computer off. A tear left his eye, he wasn't this person. He wasn't this person.

"Hadi bhai." An eight year old Tehreem entered in his room. She was eating ice-cream   which was melting and leaving its prints on the carpet.

"Tehreem what are you doing here?" He sat on his knees, wiping her sticky upper lips with his handkerchief, ruffling her bob cut hair.

"You promised me you will let me play games on your computer." She sat on his bed and now the icecream was stinking the bedsheets.

For a moment Hadi looked at her and his lips thinned, he knew she will not go until he would let him play games. After all she was the beloved daughter of Bakht Mansion.

"Okay! But on one condition..."

Tehreem suddenly got up from the bed and now the melting icecream was stinking Hadi's T-shirt, he got furious on her and went in washroom to clean his Tshirt when he heard moans....he shook his head. And cursed himself for watching that video.

"Ahhhhh ohhhhh." Now the sounds got more clearer, he looked at himself in the mirror. Something was wrong with him. He got out of the bathroom and what he saw is enough for him to dig his Grave six feet under.

"Hadi Bhai." An eight year old Tehreem was looking at him and then on the monitor, her eyes was horrified and curious at the same moment. Hadi didn't shut down the computer.....and now!

"Uffff!!!!!" Hadi switched off the main switch and then consoled the crying Tehreem.

"It's okay Tehreem. Forget everything. I will bring chocolates for you!" He was consoling her and she got instantly happy hearing about chocolates and hugged him.

"But i want chocolates now!"

"Okay lets go!"

They both went out of the room holding hands.

"Tehreem first let me take permission from Shaista Chachi." Hadi walked towards Tehreem's portion, usually nobody comes in their portion as it was on the top floor.

"Hadi bhai i can't walk now. I'm tired."

"Okay you stay here i will take permission from Shaista Chachi."

Hadi was on his way towards Shaista's room, when he froze seeing his father coming out of Shaista chachi's room, his father the great Adnan Bakht, he was fixing his clothes.....they both were too close. He closed his eyes and runaway from their.

Tehreem was still standing where he left her and when he saw her, he got angry, he harshly pulled her with him, on reaching his room he started beating her. At that moment he wanted to put out his anger on someone and unknowingly she became prey to it.

"Hadi bhai leave me." Tehreem was shouting and hearing her screams, everyone gathered in Hadi's room. They all were shocked to see Tehreem bruised up and  beaten up laying on Hadi's bed. Her shirt's sleeves were torn and with that everyone made up stories in their mind.