『²』

" find what you love and let it kill you."

°°°

"In search of Bahar, i lost my burger."

Bahar laughed her heart out, when she saw Noor standing on the University gate. Noor, her best friend and the only person who truly understand her in the whole damn world. She run towards her in slow motion and wrapped her arms around into a bone crushing hug.

"Noor, meri jaan."

Bahar kissed her chubby cheeks and hugged her even more tighter.

"Bahar, its the thousandth time you've bailed out on me. Yaar kabhi tou time par aa jaaya kar."

Bahar stood their hearing her ranting and saying Sorry for millions time.

They both walked together inside the University campus. Talking and making fun of all the hot wanna bee's.

***

"Bahar baig."

Bahar was sitting in Canteen with Noor, when a girl came with a Flower bouquet of Red roses.

"Yes. I'm Bahar Baig."

"This bouquet is for you."

Bahar looked at the girl suspiciously, but the girl without wasting any second put the flower bouquet on the table and ran away from their like she had seen some ghost.

Noor was looking at Bahar like what the hell exactly had happened?

"What the fuck is this? That girl just went away."

Bahar said opening the card which was attached in the bouquet. Before she could read it, Noor snatched it from her hands and started reading it a bit loud.

"A little gift from a person who thinks of you very often."

~ Walid Baig.

"OMG. So Mr Walid Baig is now whipped around your little fingers. Ahmm good going Bahar."

Noor was teasing Bahar and Bahar's mouth fell open when she heard Walid's name. How could he sent her a bouquet of flowers, after giving her so many thorns?

"Noor. Shut the fuck up."

Bahar took the card from Noor's hands, taking the bouquet of flowers with her she walked out from their. She didn't knew that Walid would do such a thing.

"Why is he doing this?"

Bahar asked herself and sitting in her Car, she drove off to Walid's office. She was driving irrationally, her thoughts were clouded by that one stupid card.

***

Walid was busy attending a conference when he's secretary peaked inside the room, worry was clearly written on her face. This conference was very important for him and their company, so he send her away with an irritating gaze. Everything can wait, but not his dream project. The project for Which he had given his everything.

"I think you should ask your secratary what had happened she was looking a bit worried."

Before Walid could say anything in return the door opened with a thud, and Bahar walked in, not looking around here and there she took walid's collar in her hand, throwing the card on his face. Walid was looking at her with suspiciously, he didn't knew what the heck had gotten into Bahar's brain.