【𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦】

|| جانم • Beloved ||

|| • Zain & Mahin •||

『¹』

اُنکی نظروں نے کچھ ایسا جادو کیا,
لوٹ گئے ہم تو پہلی ملاقات میں۔

(Unki Naazron ne kuch aisa Jadu kiya,
Loot gaaye hum tau Pehli Mulaqat mai.)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"In the midst of a familiar crowd I'm all alone."

Writing gives her immense pleasure. Its one of those activities that helps her express herself. She's not a perfect Girl. She's Just Mahin, A simple girl with dreams.

"Mahin, get up yaar... otherwise will be late. Stop doing romance with your diary so early."
Her roommate Leena closed her diary and made her stand up from her little cocoon.

"I'm coming leena just give me a minute."

Mahin hurriedly goes towards her bed picking up her black shawl to cover herself.

"I don't get one thing. Why you always wear this black shawl whenever we goes out?"

Mahin smiled at leena's question.

"Well! Just like you love wearing heels to College. I love to wear this black shawl. Now shall we go? If your inquiry is done?"

Leena laughed at her last statement and then they both head out towards their Van.

Mahin was pursuing her MBBS from a well reputed college in Dehradun. She belongs to a Fuedal Lord Family. She was the first girl in her whole clan who is allowed to study in College. And all because of her Abbu. Who is a landlord but loves his daughter too much. That's why he allowed her to pursue her studies in DUOMS.

Leena and Mahin entered the college and looked around the huge crowd around them. People were hooting and cheering for someone and they both looked at eachother. They decided to see what's the fuss is all about.

"Hey! What's going on?"
Leena asked one of the fellow student.

"Ohh see yourself Miss. Zain was bitting the shit out of that moron."

Leena looked at him perplexed and then she took hold of Mahin's Hand they both walked towards the ground where fight is going on.

"Haramzade. Ainda kisi bhi ladki ko harass karne se pehle ek baat yaad rakhna. Jab tak Zain Bakhtiyar Ali iss University mein yahan kisi ko bhi Ankh uthake dekhna bhi mat. Izzat sirf apni maa ya behen ki ni karni hoti. Balki har Aurat ki karni hoti hai."

(You Bastard. Remember one thing before harassing another girl again. The time being I Zain Bakhtiyar Ali is here Don't you dare to look at in any girl's direction. You are obliged to respect every women not only your mother or sister.)

Zain was gave a one last to his already bruised face and told him to back off.

Zain was getting up and his eyes scan the crowd around him. His Eyes land on a girl who is wearing a black shawl. From head to toe she was dressed in white uniform. But wrapped up in a black shawl.

Unknowingly to him he's Heart skipped a beat. He was staring at her shamelessly. And then that girl disappeared in the crowd. He looked up in the sky and blew a sigh. He was definitely smitten by her.

"Yaar Zain. Get up Man Dean is calling you in his Office."

His best friend Adam took him by his bulging biceps to Dean's cabin.

After coming out from the Dean's cabin. He instructed Adam to call all the Freshers (1st year student) to the community hall.

Zain was patiently waiting for the Black Shawl Girl. He was pacing around the hall. Just then Adam came in with all the Students coming behind him.

He scanned the whole room but the black shawl Girl wasn't their. He then dismissed the whole class. Living a frustrated Adam behind. He walked out the room. He was walking like a havoc. His chest was collided with someone. He looked at the person and his whole eyes shot up. Their standing the Black Shawl Girl. She was looking at him with a deathly glare. And looking at her, He just showed her his full blown toothed smile.

She got more furious on his antics and then she started picking her notes which were now lying on the floor.

"May i help you?"

Zain asked courteously. Although his heart beating at a very high speed.

"No thanks,Mister. You've already made my whole assignment a waste."

Mahin mumbled the last statement in low tone.

"Well i could help you with the assignment."
Zain offered. He had listened her mumbling.

Mahin goes from their without wasting another minute on him. She was already feeling intimidated by his presence.

She was stunned when she saw him punching that guy like he's slaughtering an animal. She was very disturbed by that. But when she saw that he had stopped punching him and now was looking in her direction. She felt as if somebody is looking directly into her soul. She was feeling that he's scanning every part of her although she was covered from head to toe. His Eyes that was murderous a second ago was now full of Unknown curiosity and warmth. She was afraid of that warmth in his eyes that's why she decided to run again from him.

»»»»»»»»»

Mahin was sitting on her bench and waiting for the professor to come in class. It was her last lecture. She wanted to go to hostel and took a nap. That's why she's eagerly waiting for The Professor.

Everyone stood up, she too stood up to greet the Professor. But what she see is Zain standing in the centre and her mouth fall open.

She quickly closed her mouth and mumbled a curse. She didn't wanted to meet him after what happened in the Hallway.

"Miss Mahin Qureshi. Please come forward."

She heard Zain's husky Voice and then her whole body went rigid.

_____________________________________________

Note: This is a new story. I hope you like it!
If you did then please share your thoughts in comments.
If i get enough comments then i will update it Religiously.❤️