『•』

" real chaos makes no noise "

...

Her eyes were still focused on the screen, "Do you want to delete this photo? Yes or No?" A tear fell from her eyes, she locked her phone and putting it faraway from her reach, sometimes choosing becomes so hard that all you want to do is just runaway from it....and she was doing the same thing but for how long? How long will she runaway from it?

She closed her eyes in an attempt to not think about it, yet her mind wanders off to the beautiful memories of the past, that are becoming a painful sight for her to remember.

"Anabiya will you marry me?" She was sitting on the dinner table waiting for her order, when he asked her this question out of nowhere.

"Abuzar? What?" Her eyes were focused on the ring infront of her, she gulped down, he was looking expectantly.

"Abuzar? Are you serious?"

"Ofcourse I'm Anabiya."

They both looked at eachother and then Anabiya wore the ring and smiled so brightly, Abuzar sighed in relief. Finally the girl he's in love with for years is saying yes to become his Mehram.

Abuzar got up from his seat and took a photo of his and Anabiya, flashing her ring. A precious moment captured so beautifully.

"Just go away." She opened her eyes and started slapping her forehead in anger. And then another flash of memory hit her like a plague.

Anabiya was slapping her forehead in frustration, she was trying so hard to recover her lost data but it was of no working and when she was about to slap her forehead again, a mascular hand stopped her, she looked up and saw Abuzar.

"Why you always do this yarr? Now tell me what happened. I'll do it for you."

Anabiya gave her laptop to Abuzar and in just minutes he recovered her data, she was feeling relieved now.

"Abuziii i love you." She enveloped him in a bone crashing hug.

"I love you too jaan."

"Please! Please! I don't want to remember him." She was crying uncontrollably and he wasn't their to wipe her tears away.

...

On the other side of the city, he was working out, loud music was playing and he was too engrossed in it and then he closed his eyes. All he could see was a smiling face with no worries of future.

"Abuzar how is it?" Anabiya was looking expectantly, waiting for his feedback on the new calligraphy she had made.

"Its amazing Anabiya." He just looked at it once and knew it was best because Anabiya made it.

"By the way what does it mean?" He asked looking at the smiling Anabiya.

"And we created you in Pairs." Anabiya looked at him and then shooked her head.

He got off from the treadmill and walked out of the gym, sweat dropping from his forehead. He walked silently to the parking lot and started driving with no destination in his mind. He was driving on the lonely streets, when he stopped infront of an apartment complex, his walked out from the car and looked up and sighed heavily.