『³』

" I lost something,
I never had.
Yet it hurts, just as bad. "

...

He was standing their waiting for her to come out. He wasn't going to leave her, without saying a proper goodbye.

"You're going?"

She said looking at his luggage bags. Is it too soon? Its been just three months and his going away.

Her own expectations and dreams are now crushing down on her, he didn't promised her anything, then why she's feeling betrayed?

"Yes I'm going for good now." He muttered to himself, still Izzat heard it and her heart felt heavy.

"So, you're going away for good." Azil looked at her, their eyes met for a second and then the talisman broke, she closed the door on his face and went away.

A broken smile passed his lips, he will miss her, especially her shutting every door on him.

"Izzat."

Azil shooked his head and walked back on the path where he came from, he was going back home, leaving a havoc in someone's life.

Azil didn't knew his silent Gazes and warm words, has melted the ice on Izzat's heart. He will never understand that a girl never gets over her first love, especially if the man left her heartbroken.

The cruelty of fate for Izzat Raheem is that she fell for a man who could never be hers, he didn't promised her anything yet she fell harder, she should've controlled her emotions.

...

Three months later,

Izzat was sitting on her bed, books were sprawled out and she was chewing on the back of her ball point pen. When she felt a breeze of cold air hitting her face, she looked and saw that her windows are open. She got up and was about to close the windows, her eyes looked up in search for him.

Shooking her head and closing the windows. She goes back to studying and then she heard his voice, playing on the radio, she closed her eyes and tried to control her anger.

Azil Khan, the rising star of film industry, heartthrob of the country.

And she was Izzat Raheem, a medical student with no fame.

Unknowingly or knowingly she let herself wander on the lands where she wasn't allowed to go, yet she did go there, breaking herself into pieces.

"Ya Allah. Please forgive me. I shouldn't have looked at him. I should have controlled myself, my nafs. Ya Allah please ease this pain. I don't want to remember anything....."

She was crying like a kid, wiping her own tears, Patting herself, consoling herself. Nobody's going to understand her pain and feelings, because they're not in her shoes. They may think it was just a teenage crush, which crashed her heart.

Izzat was a strong girl and she held herself firmly. She let herself wound her bleeding heart and working on chasing her dreams. She has to be happy for her Dada jaan. She has to achieve her dream of becoming a doctor, she didn't want to spoil her Dada's hardwork. She didn't wanted to walk on her parents path who ruined themselves. She will get pass through this phase. She will.