『²』

"meri nazarein tou gilah karti hai
tere dil ko bhi sanam tujhse shikayat hogi."

°°°°

°°°°

He was descending the stairs in a hurry when he's foot slipped accidentally and fall down on the ground, after gaining his consciousness he felt something warm underneath him and when he's eyes landed on the figure beneath him. His breathe hitched for a moment.

"Zahiah." He whispered her name like a silent prayer. He's eyes were assessing every feature of her face but before he could touch her, Zahiah pushed him away harshly and this time he landed on ground with a thud.

"What the Fvck!" Zahiah got up from the ground and cussed looking at Dawood. Before she could say anything harsh to him, she saw bunch of students looking at both of them. She didn't wanted to create a scene thats why she left from their giving him a sharp look.

Meanwhile Dawood was still sitting on the ground. He didn't understand what has just happened. He was Seeing Zahiah after a week and just like their first meeting she misunderstood him.

He shooked his head and got up from the ground. He looked and saw students looking in his direction. Some were whispering silently and this was enough to boil his blood he hates this kind of people who have nothing to do in actual but loves to gossip about others.

"Whats so funny going here? Out everybody!"

Dawood growled like hulk and the students disappeared from the corridor.

***

"Hey. Zee!"

Zahiah was going in her classroom when she saw Ayesha at the entrance. She wanted to go straightly into the class but Ayesha greeted her midway.

"Hi." She passed a straight lined smile and sit on her sit besides Varun.

She smiled looking at varun and greeted her whole gang with a chirpy voice.

Ayesha was looking at this whole scenario and she felt a bit uneasy she didn't understand why Zee behaves like that with her.

The lecture ended and Zahiah got up from her sit when varun stopped her in midway.

"Zee."

"Yes Varun."

Zahiah looked at him suspiciously because it was the first time he was invading her personal space.

"Actually i wanted to ask you about Dawood?"

Zahiah furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't understand what he meant and seeing her expression Varun took out his phone and showed her a picture.