『⁴』

کہیں وہ در لباسِ معشوقہ
کہیں بر سرِ ناز اور ادہ دیکھا۔

(At times seen in beloved's attire,
She was seen throwing up her charms).

°°°°

She was walking on a beach in a white maxi dress. She was walking closer towards the sea. The sea was calling her. She was now standing in the middle of the sea. She was drowning and she didn't made a sound of protest instead her body welcomed the water and felt like coming back home. Her body is floating under the water and she couldn't breathe properly.

"Humna Humna Humna Humna......."

She heard a voice bringing her back, slowly the water faded into darkness her body was feeling strange sensations.

"Humna wake up. Humna...Humna."

"Ya.....hy.....ah...."

Humna said in a broken voice. She looked at him and then her vision got blurred.

...

She was living a wonderful life with Yahya. Its been two years of their marriage and she had completed her masters. Now she was working with A well reputed advertising agency. She couldn't believe two years had passed since that cruel night, which had changed her. For worst!

She was living a lie with Yahya.

She pretends she loves him.

She pretends she loves his closeness.

But in actual her hate is growing each passing day. She hates his touch. She hates herself so much that she spends hours just to wipe out his touch.

"When will you going to Divorce him?"

"Azhar. You know i can't do this right now. He had nothing wrong with me. How could i demand a divorce from him? And in the end everyone is going to blame me."

"Humna you've to make a decision. I cannot meet you like this. If you don't want to leave him. Then we have to end this affair."

Humna looked up at Azhar with tears in her eyes.

She had been in love with Azhar as long as she remembers. He was the one she had fallen for with just one look. He was the one who's supposed to marry her. Not Yahya. Not Yahya.

"Its all because of Yahya. If he hadn't gone after you then you and i would have been together."

Azhar said holding Humna's hand. She was looking at him with an Ocean of love.

The same kind of love Yahya Osman have in his eyes when he looks at Humna Faraz.

"I'm going to end all of this once and for all."

Humna said holding his hand close to her heartbeat.

"And how Humna? What will you do?"

Azhar let go her hand and shouted at her in frustration.

"You don't have to think about it. I will Do something. I will do something."

Humna got up from her sit and saw Yahya standing outside the Cafe Door.

Her face got pale and lines of sweat started making their way. She was looking at him with fear and terror. Because she had seen the monster in Yahya once. But his eyes was devoid of any emotions.

Humna hurriedly walked towards the exit to stop him and explain him. But what could she have explained him that she's cheating on him from the past three months. That she's meeting Azhar behind his back. That she still loves Azhar.
Or that how much she hates him that she look past all of his good deeds just because of one bad deed he had done to her.

He was driving and didn't knew where he was going. His eyes got blurred with tears and he lost his control on the steering wheel. Yellow lights Shinned and his car met with an accident.

...

"Yahya..."

He heard a voice and looked at the Woman standing Infront of him.

And he's eyes became lifeless and soulless.

"Yahya."

She said again in a pleading tone.

"I'm sorry Yahya."

She was now crying uncontrollably.

"Yahya...

"Stop it humna. Stop it. Just stop it."

Humna looked at Yahya who was now taking out the needles from his hand. Blood started oozing out. Hunna quickly pressed her cotton duppatta on the wounded area.

"Stop it humna. Don't worry about me. After all you hate me. After all I'm the one who had made your life a living hell. After all I'm the one who had robbed you off everything. Izzat lootne wala hun na mai. Aur tum izzatdar aurat ho."

Yahya said the last part in a mocking tone.

"Yahya we can talk later. But please don't hurt yourself like this. Allah Talah ka shukar hai tumhe zyada chot nahi aayi."

Humna said cleaning his wound.

"Mar jaata tou aacha tha. Tumhari jaan chuth thi Mujhse. Khush rehti na tum Azhar ke saath. Kaash mar jaata....."

Humna's heart summersaulted and she looked at him. She couldn't tell him how this one moment had changed her.

"Stop it Humna. Don't do this. Mom had gone. You don't have to play this obedient wife role anymore. Just go."

Yahya tried to take out his palm from her grip but she didn't let go of it. She looked at him with pleading eyes.

Yahya moved away his face to other side not sparing her another glance.

_______________________