『•』

"Mere jaisa ishq mai pagal
Phir mile ya na mile kal
Sochna kya haath yeh de de
Mere haath mai..."

°°°

Mirha was in her first of year of college, just like her father she was studying medicine and soon she'll be going to follow her Father's footsteps. But in this six years the thought that had never left her was off Mahbeer's. In a room full of people she thought about him. In her me time, there's just thoughts of Mahbeer. She had tried so many times to let go of this feelings Which were affecting her so badly.

"Ding!"

Mirha was lost in her thoughts when her phone beeped with a new message. She opened her phone and saw a message notification, she opened the message hurriedly.

"Congratulations Mirha."

This message had come from Mahbeer, he had replied to her story ( she had put a picture of her campus saying Future Doctor insha'Allah.)

Mirha had seen his message but she didn't knew what to reply.

Mahbeer had sent her a request on Instagram three months ago and then Mirha had accepted it but it was the first time he had replied to her story.

Mirha didn't knew what to say in return. She was shell shocked and her fingers were freezed on the virtual keyboard.

"thanks Mahbeer.

She replied his two words with another pair of two words. No kind of conversation took place between them that can set her heart on an abnormal speed.

Mirha clicked on his profile and saw his number of followers. Three months ago he had 105k followers and now his followers are 300k in numbers. He was a social media star, Rising star of Indian Cricket and a hearthrobe. She was nothing as compare to him just a small town girl with a dream of becoming a doctor, there's nothing special in her.

"Mirha you're not his match. He is a star and you're an ordinary girl stop thinking about him."

Mirha didn't utter this words from her mouth, this is her inner feelings fighting with each other. She didn't talk about him with anyone, not even with herself. She's afraid of our own growing feelings.

"He has so many girls chasing after him. So beautiful girls why would he looks at me."

She thought and shook her head. She had to control this feelings otherwise she'll get hurt in the end.

***

"thanks Mahbeer."

Mahbeer read her message and laughed. He knew Mirha is not the kind of girl who will throws herself on him and talks all lovey dovey. Heck her one Thanks is a Miracle.

"Mirha."

Mahbeer whispered her name and closed his eyes. Even after six years he had not forgotten her, she was always in the back of his mind. He had a thriving career now, he was representing India in Under 19 cup.

He had everything a guy of his age could dreamt off. Money, Cars, fame and girls chasing after him. But all of this doesn't matter for him. The only being he wants is Mirha.