『¹』

"من تو شدم تو من شدی من تن شدم تو جاں شدی
تاکس نگوید بعد ازیں من دیگرم تو دِیگری...."

His lips were slowly moving in sync and his voice was like a whisper that nobody could hear, or understand anything. He was sitting in one of the elitist club surrounding with booze and lust. People rubbing their sweaty bodies on the beats of music, overcoming the shadows of their inner demon finding solace in temporary temptations. And in all of this picture, he was just sitting their, whispering Amir khusro's famous couplet.

"Azil Khan...... Ohhh my GOD......its really him."

Two teenage girls barely seventeen years old, were standing infront of him. They were looking at him like he was an animal of new breed, scientists have just discovered. Azil was getting irritated with their unwanted presence. He got up from his place when one of the girl asked for an autograph, he looked at her smilingly and after signing an autograph for her, he went away. The biggest con of being a known face, you'll never get relief in Public.

He went out of the club, his driver was waiting for him. As a dutiful helper he opened the door for Azil. Azil thanked him and sat in the car, taking deep breaths. He was looking at the city passing by, the city 9f dreams Mumbai. Beautiful and Exotic. Warm yet cold. But that all doesn't matter for him. All he wanted was to go back to that Small town, peaceful and calm, cold yet warm. The small town where he left her, the girl he loved. He won the world but at cost of losing her. The girl who still dances in his soul and bled through his heart.

A lonely tear fell down his eyes. Money and Fame really can't buy happiness.

...

"Dada Jaaaaan."

She entered the house with a bang. Thats the most suitable line for entry. She was loud and bold. Perfect combination of Red Chillies and Sour lemon.

"Izzat beta kya hua hai kyun itna shor kar rahi hai?"

Her Dada came out from the kitchen hearing her high pitched voice. Well he knows why she's shouting like that.

"Dada jaan maine iss Taufiq ke bacche ki gardan tod deni hai. Besharam fir se taar daal raha tha humare electricity line mai. Hadh hoti hai bhai Haram kaam ki bhi."

(Dada jaan I will break th neck of Taufiq, he was again taking electricity from our line illegally. Is there any limit for this heinous activities.)

Izzat sat down after complaining and shouting. She wanted to convey this message to Taufiq but as a good mohalledar she can't say this on his face that's why chose the most antique technique of complaining.

"Izzat when will you stop doing this childish act? You're a grown up girl not a kid. So stop behaving like one."

Rahim Sahab was scolding her like a mother after all he was her Mother, Father, brother, sister... her whole family. Her best friend. Her parents both didn't wanted her, born out of wedlock. Her mother was a famous bar dancer and her father is a drug addict. She was two months old when her mother gave her to Rahim Sahab who was looking for his missing son, at that Izzat's father was a culprit of an attempted murder and her father run away. Her parents didn't cared about her, that's why she doesn't waste her time thinking about them. After all she has her Dada jaan, who was the best Dada in the whole world according to her.

"Izzat now go back to your room and pray salah after that do the dishes."

"Dadu? Dishes? Me?"