【𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐚𝐧】

|| ایمان • Faith ||

|| • Imaan & Momin • ||

"us ke faroġh-e-husn se ,

jhamke hai sab māi noor

sham-e-haram ho yā ,

yā ho diyā somnāt kā."

• Imaan's Pov •

Imaan's Pov •

Winds is blowing like it will tarnish the whole City with its silent havoc. Pigeons are making terrified noises like they know something is going to be happen Which is not right!

"Imaan where are you. Ufff Allah Talah! You're again here with your cute little pigeons."

I was in my deep thoughts when my friend Myra Disturbed my beautiful Chaos.

"Myra what happened why're you making a scene."

I said while making faces. Even though i very well knew why she's here and what she wants.

"Imaan Amma ji wants you in here room ASAP. She wants to discuss......ummm......"

Myra goes pale and started her strange miniatures.

"Myra! Don't go umm hmm on me. I know what they want. And why Amma ji out of the blue wanted to talk with me after ten days."

Myra looked at me helpless and with something I've never seen in her eyes 'Pity' for me.

"Imaan, its your turn tonight. Amma ji wants the best for you. You're a part of this 'Gharana', you can't change your destiny Imaan. You go downstairs I'll feed your pigeons."

She said all this in one go and taking the bowl from my hand and started giving grains to Hungry pigeons.

What a turn of Destiny! Last year it was Myra who becomes the Zeenat of This 'Tawaif khana' and now its me. Last year i was consoling her when she was shattered into pieces. He didn't only Took her purity but tainted her soul forever. She had gone through with this torcher since then. Everyday a new bruise, Every night a new Monster.

I didn't knew who my father is, because my poor mother died giving birth to me. Since then Amma ji has brought me up like her own. I was groomed like all the other girls here. But the only privilege i got being Amma ji's favourite is my education. I've always been her pride excellent in Dancing, Singing, playing sitar and learning all the etiquettes of 'A Great Twaif'.
I belong to this 'Gharana' a place where countless Men visits to seek pleasure. But still i love this place. I love Amma ji and Myra because they're all I've. People call us countless name and what not.