『¹』

A little life, A little wish & A little heartbreak.

°°°

▪︎ London, 2021.

She was walking on the roadside, her body was freezing, the cold winds slapping her face now and then. Her skin was getting red, the blood was all rushing to her cheeks. Her eyes were ready to kill anybody that came in her way.....and maybe she was going to Kill someone, if not with eyes then maybe with her words.

"Ana."

She stopped walking, when she heard him.
'him not again!' thinking she rolled her eyes and started walking again.

"Ana. Ana. Please stop listen."

She stopped in her tracks, because he was standing infront of her. His muscles were visible in thin white T-shirt, his jaw was clenched and she knew why. His emerald eyes fixed on her with a longing,messy blonde hairs were touching his forehead. She had to avert her eyes from his face. He was truly a Greek God in every way.

"Ana..."

"Firstly its Anah not Ana, lastly move out of my way."

Anah gritted her teeth in frustration when he didn't moved out of her way, instead focused his gaze slowly on her cheeks, which were red partially due to anger and the cold weather.

"Anah i just wanted to talk with you. I'm sorry.....

"I don't need your sorry Daniel. Move out of my way."

Anah cut him off again, when he didn't move an inch. She walked past him and he grabbed her elbow unintentionally. He left her elbow as soon as he realised what he had done in ignorance.

"I'm sorry Anah."

"Why don't you get it Daniel, I'm not interested in you."

Anah was facing him, her eyes were blazing with fire.

"But why Anah?"

Daniel's radiant face was now telling a story of one sided love. Ah! This one sided love, firstly rips your self respect apart and slowly starts to poison your inner peace. He was going through the same process.

"I've told you this a thousand times in the past three years. I'm not interested in you. Now never show me your face again."

Anah started walking again, her head was heavy.

"Anah please."

"I love you Anah. I can't stop thinking about you. Please don't do this to me."

Daniel's voice was breaking, he was on the verge of crying. But Anah just rolled her eyes, she was really a cold stone hearted person.

"Daniel the only reason why, I'm hearing your bullshit is that you were my childhood friend. And then you ruined it all........." She paused for a second taking a deep breath, "I'm not the right one Daniel, stop going after me."

Daniel bite his lower lip, he was thinking about something and said, "I will stop going after you, just tell me why are you doing this to me?"