【𝐆𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨】

|| گھنگرو • ‎ || Anklet Bells

دنیا چھونا چاہے مجھ کو یوں جیسےاُنکی ساری کی ساری میں۔

اُنکی ساری کی ساری میں۔

(The world wants to touch me
as if I am all theirs.)

°°°°

"Dada Dada look what i found...look."

The little kid twirl the anklet in her hand. She was going to wear that ghunghroos when somebody harshly took them out of her hands.

She lost her balance and fell on her butt. Her little sobs were now echoing in the whole room.

"Dada you're bad. You pushed Pari. You are bad bad bad."

The little girl ran out of the room, opening up a wound in him that was buried deep inside his heart.

The old man was looking at the 'Ghunghroo' in his hands and his mind wandered to the memories he left behind a longtime back. A lone tear escaped his eyes. He kissed those ghunghroo a mirage of memories started playing Infront of his eyes.

"Mehjaabeen."

......

Fourty years ago,

Dhin Dhin Dhin Tak Tak Dhin Dhin.......

The repetitive melody was reaching his ears and Luring him towards his destruction.

Yun hi badnaam hue hum
Uski chaaht mein
Joh Fazle karam na the

Yun hi badnaam hue hum
Uski chaaht mein
Joh Fazle karam na the

Barbad hui har kashti humari
Woh sitamgar mehboob na tha

Har hasti ka ahang toota
Joh markaz e hayat na tha

Yun hi badnaam hue hum
Uski chaaht mein
Joh Fazle karam na the........

This melodious voice is Luring him. Her every move is calling him towards her. Something was pulling her towards her. She was moving like a lattu in the middle of the room. Every men is gawking at her with lusty eyes. And her....
She was enjoying all the attention and praising her audience. A bitter taste filled his mouth he got up from their but his friends pulled him back.

"Aree Meer. Ruk jaa. Mehjaabeen ka Husn tou dekhte jaa."

Shahmeer looked at him with horrified eyes. He knew his friends had brought him here because they wanted Shahmeer 'to lose his virginity' to one of the tawaif. He shooked his head on the thought. He couldn't do such a sin. He had already done such a big sin by coming to this filthy place, to this kotha.

He was walking towards the exit. When someone pulled on his hands. He looked at the luming figure. When he saw her face he couldn't take his eyes off her. He had never saw any woman like this before. He don't know but his senses were gone. The woman started walking and he was following her like a lost puppy, their hands were still entwined.

They both reached towards a room and then the woman left his hand. She slowly opened the room's door and looked at him seductively.

Shahmeer was still in shock he didn't know what to do. His Morales and Conscience was fighting. But what kind of Morales and Conscience matters when you had already reached at the peak of sins.

He walked inside the room without giving a second thoughts. He had shut down all his inner fight. After all his Morales were already tarnish when he step his feet on the door of this Brothel.

The woman was still smiling seductively. And her smile grew even more when Shahmeer walked inside, but something was changed in his eyes. Like she was taunting him or she was om the verge of crying.

"Meer sahab....tou kya karein yeh bezarrar aapke liye."

(Meer Sire....what can i do for you.)

Her melodious voice reached her ears.

"Aapka taruf?"

( your name?)

"Iss na cheez ko Dilruba kehle ya Pari kehle ya Afreen kehle........haha."

(You can call me Dilruba, Pari, Afreen anything you want.....hahaa)

Her loud laugh was echoing in the room.

"Aapna asal naam bataye."

(Tell me your real name.)

"Asal naam jaan kar kya karenge."

(What will you do by knowing my real name.)

She arched an eyebrow and come towards him.

"Aap joh kahenge aaj raat woh ban jaungi."

( I will make your any fantasy true tonight.)

"Why do you do this?"

Meer asked her bluntly.

"Mehjaabeen. Mehjaabeen is my name."

To be continued.

•••••••••

Note: 'Yun hi badnaam hue' i wrote this. Did you guys liked it?