『³』

"Yaar-e-deed ki talab ho,
Jaan-e-jaan ki nazar ho."

°°°

"Hello."

She was standing in the library when someone tapped on her shoulder and she abruptly moved back. The books fell off from her hands and she looked at the man whose responsible for all of this.

"Dawood!"

Dawood smiled looking and merely touched her ginger red hair, for a moment she was caught in the euphoria but soon her senses comeback to life and she coughed. Dawood took a step back consoling his raging feelings which he tries to control whenever she's around.

"Zahiah."

Zahiah looked up at Dawood who was looking at her with sheer coldness, but her jeart everytime melts whenever he calls her Zahiah. No one has called her Zahiah since a longtime but this man always makes her weak, she loved the sound of her name when he calls her za-hi-yah.

"Dawood what's your problem?"

Zahiah bent her knees and sit on the floor, collecting her books. She looked up when he wasn't answering her. He was looking her without blinking his lashes, her aks was the only prominent thing she could figure out. And that made her nervous, she couldn't hold herself together around him. She wants to tell him her deepest darkest secrets and get away with it. But she can't because he's Dawood Qureshi and She's Zahiah Joseph poles apart.

"Actually Zahiah i didn't knew that Sameer had taken that photo i came here to apologize."

Dawood broke the silence between them. Zahiah was standing their speechless. It was her who should have been apologizing not Dawood. She lashed out on him, even slapped him in front ofthe whole campus.

Dawood was going back when Zahiah held his hand and stopped him. They both looked at eachother with the same longing.

"Dawood i shouldn't have done what i did. I shouldn't have slapped you without knowing the whole scenario. It was all my fault..."

Dawood placed his index finger to stop her from Talking. His finger was touching her upper lip and Zahiah was standing their holding her breath. She was feeling thousands of feeling, only she knew how she was controlling her raging heartbeat. She grabbed Dawood's hand and He gestured her towards the librarian who was doing rounds around the racks of book. And then Zahiah's mind clicked they're in library not in Canteen where she can shout at him freely.

Dawood leaned closer to her and said, "Apology accepted. Friends?"

Zahiah was too caught up in the moment just blink her lashes twice and this was a 'yes' for Dawood. He started walking back but this time he had a huge smile on his face.

***

"The Trip!"

Varun Shouted on top of his lungs and the whole group got annoyed.

"What's this Varun?"

Lara said and Varun hugged her from behind. They're like this the cute tom and jerry couple who everyone adores.

"The University is organising a trip to Panchagini. We are going for a two day trip." He shouted thinking everyone would get excited but all of them give him a serious expression.

"Why are they're organising a trip before finals?" Zahiah asked Cocking an eyebrow.

"Well technically University hasn't organised this trip but i did."