『²』

Her eyes are heaven, My heaven.

...

"Haaye mar jaaniyaaa. Its so delicious."

Izzat took a bite of the biryani she has made after a long three hours. The satisfaction on her face is showing that it was indeed very delicious.

She took a plate of biryani and was about to go out. But before that she checked herself out in Mirror, applying a deep line of kohl in her dark honey brown eyes.

"Where are you going Izzu?"

Izzat hadn't even placed her foot out of the kitchen her Dada appeared infront of her like a jinn.

"Hoori ke taraf jaa rahi thi." Izzat was lying, but how could she tell his Dada where she's going.

(I'm going at Hoori's house.)

"Lekin tumhari tou usse larayi ni chal rahi?" Dada looked at her suspiciously.

(But you both are not on talking terms?)

"Isliye tou biryani lekar jaa rahi hun. Taki woh maan jaaye aacha ab mai chalti hun. Allah hafiz."

(That's why I'm taking Biryani with me to mend with her. Okay I'm going now.)

"Lekin.."

"Uff dada jaan aa jaogi."

(Uff dada jaan I'll come back.)

She run outside the house before Dada jaan could ask her anything or suspect anything. She looked around in the street and when she saw no one in her way, she walked towards his house and with the speed of Shatabdi express, she was standing outside his door.

With a hesitant state she knocked at his door, a few times, but there was no answer. And that's where she lost her patience. She started knocking loudly and even kicked the door a few times.

"Faltu mai iss ke liye teen ghante khade ho kar itni mehnat karke biryani banayi. Huh. Bhad mai jaaye. Badbakht."

Izzat wiped a tear from her eyes and moved away when she felt like her head has hit a stone. She started massaging her head, still holding the plate in her hands.

"What are you doing here?"

Izzat who was massaging her head, looked up at him and her eyes were filled with tears again.

"Biryani laayi thi." She said still weeping.

Meanwhile the other person was trying his best to hold himself altogether. Izzat was standing infront of him, looking so beautiful. He didn't Wanted to do something which will hurt her, but he don't know why, how, he wiped her tears and when she looked up with her tear filled eyes. His heart started beating so fast, he has seen many beautiful faces but her.

"Jannat." He whispered in her ears. And looking the closeness between them, Izzat take two steps back.

"Now give me this, and come inside." Azil said tooking the plate from her hands. She was following him like a lost puppy.

"Sit down, izzat."

Azil was confused by her behaviour, he walked towards her, for a moment Izzat looked at him. But he closed the door, taking Izzat's hand in his. He made her sit on the sofa, he himself sat on the floor, still holding her hands in his.

"Izzat what happened?"

She was still weeping silently.

"What will i tell you? Huh. That i like you even knowing that you are never going to be mine." Izzat thought looking at him and her face turned red due to the embarrassment. She had never cried infront of anyone except Dada jaan and Hooriya, her best friend.