【𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐭】

|| منّت • Wish || 

||• Behroze & Yumna •||

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ایسے ضروری ہو مُجھکو تم جیسے ہوائیں سانسوں کو
ایسے تلاشوں میں تمکو جیسے کی پیر زمینوں کو
حسنا یہ رونا ہو مجھے پاگل سا ڈھونڈھ تمہیں
کل مُجھسے محبّت ہو نہ ہو کل مُجھکو اجازت ہو نہ ہو
ٹوٹے دل کے ٹکڑے لیکر تیرے در پی ہے رہ جاؤنگا۔

(𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆,𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈,
𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖,𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒚,
𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚.
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕,
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕,
𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆,
𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚.)

•••••••••••

She was sitting on the bed wearing a deep maroon bridal gown. Her beautiful mid length curly hair were pulled together in a beautiful hair updo. Her milky white skin was blooming in the shinning lights. Her face eyes were adorned with kohl. A beautiful nosepin was ice on the tea. She was an innocent beauty nothing seductive about her.

She was neither a happy bride nor a sad one. She was still trying to wrap her mind around what had happened in the past one month. Her 12th results were just out. She had topped in the examination. And she really wanted to pursue further education but she knew woman were not allowed to attend college or university in Their Khandaan (clan).

She had accepted it with a smile and wished for a better future. She was a fighter. It was only a few days after her results when a marriage proposal came for her. Her family had arranged her marriage with Behroze Shah.

She just knew his name and had only seen his face in the picture. He was good looking not model alike. He was 6ft tall and mascular in built. He was fit and fine. His eyes were a deep shade of brown with specs of black colour. She got a feeling deep seated in her heart. She was feeling something foreign. And she thought maybe it is love? But how could someone fall in love with someone when they don't know a thing about them?