『⁴』

" jaane kis lamha-e-vahshī kī talab hai ki falak

dekhnā chāhe mire shahr ko jañgal kar ke. "

°°°

It was the darkest day of her life, but it passed away, fade away slowly slowly living the pain behind, which was healing the more time passes. Her life has changed, so is she. The innocent typical teenage girl full of dreams and love was gone, now she was a mature person as her family and relatives say. She doesn't do stupid things like before, she didn't behaves like a kid anymore, she didn't dance closing the doors of her room, she doesn't watch sloppy romantic dramas. Everyone thought she was changed because of the humiliation she faced on her Wedding day, but they all are wrong she has changed, because Gul was not in her life anymore. Her sister, Her bestfriend, Her partner in crime, she lost her Gul and paid a very hefty price for it.

Nobody is their to call her 'Afiyah Appiya' anymore, tease her, taunt her and everytime she thought about this her Heart Crashes into million pieces. She cries whole night and awake up like nothing happened.

"Ammi I'm going to university. Allah hafiz."

Afiyah picked up her bag and wrapping her shawl, she was walking out of the door when her head collided in someone's chest. She looked up to see who it was, and when her eyes met with the man, her whole body went froze. His face, His hairs, His scent. Nothing has changed in this span of year. An year of sheer agony and trying to get her life on track. An year of emptiness. He was standing proud and ignorant. This man was still the same, even though a century has passed between them, but he wasn't changed. Does he didn't have any shame, she thought. He had done so much bad, he seduced her little sister, he made her do bad things, because of him she wasn't allowed to meet Gul and now he was standing in her Home, like he wasn't at fault.

"Tum chalo mere saath."

(You come with me.)

Arsalan holding her wrist in his hands tightly, started walking out of the House. Afiyah who was dumbfoundedly standing their, broke apart from her thoughts, and pushed him away harshly. Arsalan looked at her with pain in his eyes for the first time. Afiyah slapped him had across his face.

Afiyah's mother who was coming out to give her, her assignments was stunned to see Afiyah & Arsalan together. Her in laws had banished her from meeting Gul, they had abandoned her the day she got married with Arsalan. Looking at Arsalan, all she could think about was her daughter Gul, her little Gul who was living away from her for an year, how much she Wanted to hear her voice, only she knows.

"How dare you came here!"

Afiyah shouted at him and looked at him with piercing gaze.

"Please come with me. I will tell you everything."

Arsalan who angry at her for Slapping him, still calm himself down because its not the right time to fight over the past.

"Why would i come with you? Huh! Just go away from here."

Afiyah shouted at him, she was about to call the guards but Their were none. They had already left or maybe Arsalan had bribed them.

"Please Afiyah come with me. Gul is in hospital she wants to meet you."

Hearing Afiyah's voice her whole family came out of their shells. They all were looking at this scene like some sort of drama is going on. Rumi had called Bilal.