【𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐛】

|| Deception • فریب||

||• Zikra & Ahmer •||

°°°°°°

『¹』

She was walking on the lane not knowing where she was going or what she wanted to do, all she wanted was to bury herself six feet under the ground and never see the daylight again. Her world had crushed down so badly. She suddenly stopped and felt a jolt taking her somewhere else, a havoc.

"Zikra got up. Zikraa...."

Ahmer was patting her shoulders lightly in between ruffling with her silky shinny black hairs. He used to do this alot. He didn't knew when this had became his habbit. His fingers are now massaging her scalp and a moan left from his sleeping beauty's lips. Hearing her moans he sat beside her on the bed and then placed her head in his lap still massaging her head in anti clockwise rotation.

Zikra was still in her sleep but now her darkness was slowly fading away and she felt like she is in a "A Sweeter Place" she shifted in her sleep and felt Someone's touch on her left breast. She got alarmed and quickly Opened her golden brown eyes. She saw Ahmer's smiling face and a relief washed over her face. Her breathing got normal again and when she was trying to got up from his lap. Ahmer pulled her in himself and now Their noses are touching, there's a burning flame in his eyes and a lone tear in her eyes.

This was the look she had been accustomed to since years. Him walking her up like this. But now this all seems worthless to her. His love and care seems like a charity to her.

She pushed him away slightly and got up from the bed Rolling her hairs in a low bun. He walked towards her and holds her from the back. His touch was making her uneasy. She wanted to throw up badly.

"Ahmer leave me." Her voice was stern and cold as ice.

"If I won't, then?"

Ahmer was now hugging her more tightly inhaling her scent.

"Ahmer leave me. Leave me. Leave me. Just go away. Go away."

Ahmer didn't understand what had gotten to her. And why she was behaving like this. He left her and looked at her. Her eyes were now adorned with pearls like jewel.

There was no lying that Zikra is a sight for sore eyes. Her snow white like skin that she had gotten from her Great grandmother's British ancestry. Her brown eyes and shinny black hair is another testament for her beauty. She was not only a snow white beauty but a intelligent women as well.

Her intelligence was the main reason Ahmer had been whipped over her since the day they had met but for how much time...

She was a intern in Ahmer's office as a fresh graduate and working with a tycoon on the start of her career was a very big thing for her. She came from a working class family and all her life she had seen people hardworking and achieving their goals. And she had been them like. She never cared about getting married or having kids. All she wanted to do was just work and achieve her dreams of becoming a woman that everyone respects not because of her father, brother or would be husband but because of herself. She wanted to Achieve that place.