『⁸』

Time flew by so easily. From summer to rain to autumn to winter to spring. Changing from weather to weather. Its feels like so quick and not rightly spend when you look back. Looking back taking in the past when you have a future you wouldn't have thought about. But it still holds a powerful hold onto your present and future. Just like Imaan is still tied with Momin's name. Just like Arun is still tied with the tragedy his family faced. Just like.......

"Ammi...Ammi.... I won the competition....I won the first prize in drawing Ammi."

A little girl came running towards Imaan and her huffing voice broke the trail of her thoughts. Imaan closed her laptop and took of her glasses. Looking at the little girl with love in her eyes. She took her in her arms and kissed her forehead with much pride in her eyes.

"Mera bachha jitega mujhe pata tha. After You're Momina and Momina can do anything. Right?"

(I knew it my baby will won)

She ruffled her hairs and kissed her cheeks. Surely Momina is Momin's daughter in every possible way. The same big brown eyes and midnight black hair that reach till her waist. She's only seven years old but her love and passion for architecture is impeccable. Imaan always took her to different architectural masterpieces here in Delhi. And this love Momina had for Architecture and drawing, she'd taken from her father.

She was a premature baby. Imaan had fall down from stairs in her fifth month of pregnancy. Doctors didn't have any hope for the baby to survive. But Momina survived within a span of year she's declared as the healthy baby by her Doctor. Imaan fell in love with her more the moment she hold her in her hands. A mother is also born with a child she had thought at that time. Imaan named her Momina because she wants to give her daughter something of his father's. And she had only his name to gave her that. And that's how she became her little princess called "Syedah Momina Ali."

"Yes Ammi, Momina is always right. Do you know Ammi? Arun mamu bought a new calligraphy set for me. And Sheena mami promised me that she will bake my favourite cookies."

Momina started her blabbering while Imaan started shuffling her hair. Momina had never questioned about her father maybe because she knows its a sour topic for her mother. Arun had tried so many times to talk about her past but Imaan didn't tell him anything. The more the time passed he stopped asking about Momin's father. Arun himself got busy in his life by marrying the love of his Life Sheena. A fellow doctor he had met during his stay in Bursa when he found Imaan. Sheena was a very head strong women and compassionate one. She had loved Imaan and Momina like her family. But the struggles are written for the good ones thats why both Arun and Sheena didn't have any biological children. They both tried to have one but nothing happens without god's will. So they both showered their love on Momina as much as they can. For them Momina is their daughter. But Imaan still hesitate giving them any kind of Momin's responsibility. They both have done alot for the mother-daughter duo.

Imaan herself is a very respectable psychologist now. She works with different NGO's who rescues victims of human slavery and human trafficking. She'd heard so many horror stories that she felt and count herself as a lucky one they she'd been through so much but still she met good people like Arun and Sheena that had helped her alot. She couldn't thank them enough for giving her a roof over her head and a family to Momina.

"Momina baby. Common get up its zuhr prayer time. Lets pray together then i will drop you to your tutions. Come on get up. And yes don't forget to thank Allah SWT for His mercy and be thankful towards Him that he helped you winning the competition."

Imaan said in a very serious mother tone and held Momina's hand to lead the prayer.

"Ji Ammi." Momina said nodding her head continuosly. Imaan laughed at her antiques. Took her in her arms and started doing ablution.