Nightmares...(Alberto x Reader)

This was requested by Sandrastar1

Alberto had a terrible nightmare that involves you...

Also this will be an age up.

You are 18 and Alberto is 19
_____________________________________

Alberto's Dream POV

In my dreams, I was swimming free in the sea, jumping in and out of the water, shifting human to my true form.

It's a usual dream of mine.

until I see the love of my life sitting on a rock wearing a beautiful green dress which matched my eyes.

Not to sound like a pervert but it was pretty revealing.

I swam up to her and sat next across.

Once we were about to kiss, I saw a mysterious shadow behind Y/n.

It grabbed onto her pulled her into the water...

I gasped and went after her down the shadow pulls her deep down into the dangerous depth.

It gets completely dark, the only light I could see is a few sea monsters.

I could hear Y/n trying to call for help, but is slowly drowning.

That was when my dream changes when I went deeper.

I see myself  in a bird's eye view...I see me and Y/n sitting on the same rock from before...instead of a kiss...

I began to attack her...eating her face off...ripping that beautiful dress off of her just to eat her insides...

I try to tell myself to stop this...

Wake up...

Please!!!!!

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

"Alberto..." A voice came from behind my ear... It made me jumped from my bed...

I wiped the sweat off of my scaley skin...

Looking around the bedroom, seeing everything was like how it was before, and next to me was Y/n sleeping in peace...

W-why was I dreaming of that...?

I-I could never kill my true love...

I began to cry just by the details how I ate my own love's beautiful self...

"Alberto?..." I turned my head to see Y/n waking up from my soft crying...

yes...she knows Im a sea monster.

She went to turn on the lamp and turned her head facing me. Her face changed into a worried expression.

"Mamma mia! What's the matter baby!" she said holding my back softly, gently rubbing it in a circular motion.

"I-I just had a terrible dream..."

She frowns and wiped my tears away from my face.

"Aww honey...you wanna talk about it?...just to get it off your chest?.."

Man her voice calms me down just by listening to it.

I took a deep breath and turned my body to hers.

"I-it involves you...at first you were pulled down to the depths of the ocean..."

She nods "I mean...its scary down there I bet?.."

"A-and...I-I see myself...eating you like the monster I am...Im scared that Ill hurt you one day over my true form..." I began to sob but she stopped me with a gentle kiss.

She placed her other hand on my bare chest.

I rubbed my hands up to her neck to pull her closer.

"Alberto...you know that I love you so very much..." You said softly, which always kept me safe.

"Yes.."

"I know you would never hurt me...what your dream is doing is playing with you...its not real...you aee not a monster into my eyes..."

"Then how do you explain this?.." I revealed my face that's half of my form.

"How I see your form is beauty..."

I blushed when she said that...

"Do you really mean that?..." I looked deeply into her stunning y/c eyes.

"Of course I do."

I smiled softly and lean to kiss her once again and laid back down.

She went to turn the lamp back off and placed her bare body near mine, having her hand on my chest, while I have my arm around her waist.

"Don't let those dreams put you down, what makes you feel stronger is facing that fear."

I looked down at her, nuzzling on my shoulder sweetly.

"I won't love...thank you.." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Anything for my sweet monster."

And so we both went back to sleep.

Let's just say, it did went away after having that talk.

================================

This is a pretty sweet and simple short one shot. Hope you enjoyed.

This doesn't really count as lemon.

Yes you and Alberto did the dirty, but it was the aftermath.

Plus I want it to be super sweet and romantic. UwU