Crushing your Fear (Alberto x Shy & Scared Reader)

Requested by leddergirl

You feared of a certain film you watched on a date, and Alberto wants to help you concur your fear.

Your 14 and Alberto is 16

____________________________________

You were doing some homework in your bedroom, just to get everything done for next week's subject.

You also played around with your radio, getting a good channel with classy music.

You softly sighed and read a few paragraphs.

"Hey Y/n!!"

"Ahh!!" You jumped from your chair and on the ground.

It was Alberto popping out of your window like a peeping cat.

"Santa Maria Alberto...Y-you scared the living out of me..." You whispered and walked over to your window, feeling the cold breeze coming from outside.

"Aww Im sorry...I didn't mean to, just wanna stop by and check on my little kitty." He gently booped your nose which made you flustered.

"Mmm Alberto stop.." You pushed his finger away shyly.

You two became a thing after the portorosso championship race, your guy's father's are best friends, Massimo introduced you to him while helping out with fishing.

He isn't really good at dating, he just thought it was like a friend kind of way, well minus the non stop unexpected kisses and cuddle sessions, You didn't mind all that.

"Anyways, what brings you here handsome?" You asked, leaning against the curtains, looking up at him.

"What brings me here? Well glad you asked." He winked and leans a bit closer to you, looking deeply into your brightened e/c eyes.

"Id thought we can sneak out and maybe go out to a movie?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow, waiting for your answer.

"What movie are we watching?" You asked.

"Ehh...just some black and white bee movie, heard there always funny, there's this one that came out from another country, might as well go check it out."

Oh my goodness, is he asking you on an actual date? You hesitate, you've been waiting for this moment and nods "si si! Id love to!" You smiled sweetly, you clapped your hands together and you felt a pair of lips pressing against your cheek.

You flustered and covered your face.

"Then its a date?~"

You looked back at your home work which your almost done with, you did need a little break, plus its not due for the next 4 days.

"Well, let me get ready, please be careful coming in, my parents are asleep." You whispered and Alberto climbed inside and sat on your bed.

"Ill wait" He laid against his arms, so you went to your closet to find something to wear.

You stumbled a cute purple dress with ruffles underneath the shoulders, you thought Alberto would like this one, even though you were a shy girl, you add a white knitted cardigan that'll go with it.