Your Safe Now (Guido x Cat Shifting Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

You were a stray cat with no home...you couldn't choose to shift as a human due to other purposes...

Until you were spotted by two young boys, one of them decide to take care of you, and soon, he discovered you can shapeshift!

Both of you are 15.

Also there's gonna be a lot of comforting and sweet talks.

————————————————————(Y/n's POV)

(Y/n's POV)

"GET OUT OF HERE GATTO DI STRADA!!!" I was kicked out of a restaurant from a very mean human while slamming the door in my face...All I needed was food...

My stomach growled loudly while I slowly walked down the alleyway...I looked around for some food...that's when I see another restaurant which is open!!

So I made my way down to see a nice gentlemen handing out fresh fish.

I walked up and the man saw me.

"Oh ciao piccola!" The man said kindly to me, it's a sign that he's very nice!

"Meow!" I purred when he walked around his stand and pets my forehead which I crave.

My stomach growled and I see him pick something out from his stand. I tilt my head to see him come back.

"Ecco un po' di pesce." He held a piece of fish for me which made my mouth water.

I took a nibble on it and began eating it up, be petted me one last time and I walked over behind another stand under the table while I eat off the fresh tasty fish.

Suddenly...I heard a gasp coming from a pretty chubby boy looking down at me with adoration.

"Awww, hello there little kitty." He kneeled down to get a good look at me.

Well...at least he didn't throw a shoe on me...

He reached his hand near me...

I crawled closer to sniff his tubby fingers, then I pressed my head against them.

*purr*

"Mamma Mia! Guido! Guido look!"

Guido? Who's that...

"Cosa...?" The other boy walked over and to my surprise...he looked really cute...

"Look, it's a cute little kitty."

The boy pointed down and the other looked at me. Almost like with so much interest...

"Meow." I said, walking over to him to press myself against his shoe, purring like a mad girl.

"Awww, she likes you."

(Guido's POV)

I'm not really a big fan of cats...but I have to admit, this one is really cute.