Strange Picnic (Luca x Hunter's Daughter Reader)

Requested by @Anthony1290

This a part 2 from "Your Not So Dangerous" cuz I thought it'll be a cute idea! Kinda like a get together between the two polar opposites.

Thought of giving it a little twist :3

Luca is 13 and you are 14.

————————————————————-

(Luca's POV)

Wow! I can't wait for my play date with an actual land monster!

I'm making some food for our little picnic, I thought it'll be fun and I went over to place them in my clam basket! Closing it up and swim over to grab my bag to place my clam in.

However...I need to lie about the hang out to my mom...making sure she wouldn't be too worried.

Instead of a land monster girl...it's a sea maiden! So it'll sound believable.

Once I made out to the surface again, poking my head out to find a place where me and Y/n we'll meet up.

She told me we'll meet by a mini island, hopefully she'll be around there somewhere. circling around the place, it's perfect for our picnic!

So I swam over to the mini island shore, where I crawled out from the water and placed my bag down on the sand.

I took a look around the place and it seems calm and dry...

Until I noticed that my skin feels dry...I looked down at my hand and gasped...I rushed over to look at my reflection by the water and MAMMA MIA I BECAME A LAND MONSTER!!!!

WHAT WOULD Y/N THINK OF ME NOW?!

Suddenly I heard a voice coming from the other side of the mini island, I spotted Y/n pulling out her basket from her boat and the outfit she's wearing seems very lovely.

She even had a cute flower crown which matches her eyes

She even had a cute flower crown which matches her eyes...She has to be the most beautiful land monster I have ever laid my eyes on.

But now that I'm a land monster myself...maybe she won't like me anymor-

"I wonder if Luca is around here somewhere"

I heard her say, looking around the island, searching for me and I freaked out a bit...

So many things going on in my head...I can't do this anymore...I'd ruin a friendship like I did to all the other sea friends I have made...

"Oh! Scusami ragazzi, have you seen-" she stopped and I turned my body to look at her expression...

It showed shock and I start to feel insecure...I bet I look real ugly in front of her...almost like a monster myself...

"L-Luca? Is that really you?" She asked while walking up to me to look down at me.