Forbidden Love Final Part/Bonus (Luca x Mermaid Reader)

This shall be the final part of this beautiful forbidden love story.

Warning:

In the beginning of the story, there is a short make out session.
____________________________________

In the secret hide out, you would non stop speaking french to one another. Having Luca hands caress your waist and you brush through his sea hair, making him purr against your lips.

That was how desperate you two really were, releasing your feelings to each other.

"You have no idea how much I missed you bubbles..." You said into the kiss but Luca went down to your neck, giving you small love bites.

"I missed everything about you princess...I went crazy.." He pants softly and nuzzles your neck.

It made you flush red when he said 'I went crazy for you'

Never in your teen life would ever hear that from another merman. But a sea folk!

Its so precious.

You cupped his face and looked deeply into his big red doe eyes, in your own words. You are the luckiest mermaid to end up with a cutie.

"Im crazy for you too...let's never leave each other side ever!" You kissed his jawline and was on top.

--Okay Ima stop there -3- let's see where Triton is now!!--

Daniela and Lorenzo continued picking seaweeds until they saw a giant shadow surrounding them.

Once they look up, fear rolls down their spines that its the king of the sea.

"K-king Triton! What are you doing here?" Daniela asked while she bows.

"My sea people, I come to find my daughter. Princess Y/n."

That's when Daniela's eyes widen, recognizing that name...the same mermaid who wanted to see Luca...

"Luca...is with the princess?.."

"Oh, you mean the cute mermaid? She's with our son in the grass field!" Lorenzo responds to the King, that was all the big merman needed to hear.

"Thank you." He swam over to the field.

"Our son is in love with the princess of Triton..." Daniela said, couldn't believe what's happening.

Once Triton made his way to the field, he spots the two in a hideout behind a rock, seeing Luca laying on his daughter's lap, continuing to purr while she pets him.

Triton's POV

I couldn't believe my own eyes...*sighs* if only her mither was here, she'd be so proud to see...

She looks so happy, I couldn't believe Yf/n would ruin such a sweet relationship.

I cleared my throats and saw the two looking scared when they saw me.

"S-sir! W-we could explain!" The little sea monster said.

Y/n stood up...I could sense fear from her. "Father! Please don't be mad...I couldn't handle it...-"

I shushed her and wrap my arms around hee, giving her a gentle hug.

"My little pearl, why would I be mad over you finding true love."

She looks up at me with shock, looking confused.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"What I mean is...I wanna make you smile...I can't ruin your life over an arranged marriage...what I've done ever since mother passed...I just fear of losing you too...and I thought when Im gone from the sea...Id find a new king to take care of you..."