Secrets (Human Alberto x Sea Monster Reader)

Requested by Gaywoo

You stumbled a young fisherman who captured you, but sooner or later escaped.

And now that fisherman is on the hunt for you...

(Also this is what you might look like as a Sea Monster, if you don't have long hair I'm sorry -3-)

____________________________________

You were helping with your uncle's sea weed farm, picking and stacking them for food and the market.

But soon it was break time, you wanted to go to a certain area to relax with no crowds and goatfish to be surrounded.

"Be back in 15 minutes pebbles!" Shout the uncle.

"Si!" You waved and swam over to find your spot, but passed by your neighborhood friend "Hi Luca!"

"Hey Y/n!" The sweet Paguro said back guarding the goatfish.

Soon you finally made it to the rock where you laid against it then stretched your back.

You looked up at the surface, seeing how marvelous of the view is, wishing you would go up there and see what it's like out there.

Well it is your break, you smirked to yourself and quickly swam up, poking your head out of the water, taking a good look around, even a good close up of the sun.

"Woah..." You sighed softly, but then suddenly you spotted something near your right.

Its a boat...where those land monsters have to travel over the sea folks...

You shouldn't...but maybe just a closer peak.

So you dived back down under so someone wouldn't spot you...

Once you done so, you peaked your head out and spotted what you seemed to be a scary land monster...instead its a cute land monster.

His tanned skin, curly golden hair, and those green eyes...

Your cheeks flush a deep green, feeling attracted to the land monster.

You went down and feel how hot your cheeks were...

"Wow...h-he's so...memorizing..." You whispered to yourself...

Suddenly you felt something wrapped around your neck, pulling you out of the water.

"I got you!" The boy said, pinning you down on your stomach where he ties your hands behind your back.

You struggled to break free from the tight rope...

Then the tanned boy takes a good look at you...mostly your face.

"Aren't you a beauty, too bad I have to chop you into pieces~" He switched the blade near your throat...getting ready to slit.