Ciao Alberto Special! (Alberto x Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

If you haven't watched the short. I recommend watching this before you hit spoilers.

You are a cute Italian girl who's met the young man and he tries to impress you and becoming closer than friends.

Once again, watch it before reading it.

Also this is gonna be long one shot and its all focused on Alberto's POV.

Let's say Im good at that cuz my grammar is terrible like his lol 😂😂

Let us begin shall we?
____________________________________

Alberto's POV

I just got a letter from my friend Luca! To see how he's doing in school!

I also wanted to tell him how life Portorosso really is!

And how I got my first job working with Massimo!

After reading the letter Luca sent me.

I already have my pencil and paper out and begin writing!

'Dear Luca,

Life in Portorosso is awesome! Everything is perfect! Especially my new job! Im kinda the greatest fisherman in the entire world, besides Massimo of course.
We're like pasta and pesto, Im gonna be the perfect employee and Ill make Massimo proud. I think he'll come around.'

After finishing it, I also wanna add in something else.

'Another thing, during a few deliveries, I met this girl, she is the most prettiest girl I have ever seen, just like Guilia.

Every day she'll be outside selling flowers and give the people their coffees.

She was super nice and really kind to me. I think Im gonna ask her to hang out with me.

Ciao, Alberto'

Perfecto! I looked around the town, to see the lovely view of the ocean and the colorful buildings.

Until I stumbled across seeing the same girl I was thinking about!
It looks like she's talking to Massimo by the boats.

Oh! Maybe I should go and say hi to her!

I climbed down the hide out while Machiavelli follows me from behind, once I made my way over to them, I greeted with a smile on my face!

"Ciao!"

Then the two looked at me, especially the girl...

I feel something that's stopping me...

I don't know what to say or move...I feel like frozen ice...

"Huh...uhh..."

She raised an eyebrow then Massimo cleared his throat.

"Alberto, I would like you yo meet Y/n, one of my friend's daughters."

Y/n...wow...her name suits her beauty.

"Y/n, this is Alberto..."

I looked up at him and back to her.

"...my son"

Then I see Y/n smile at me...looking all fiddlely if that's a real word...

"Its nice to finally meet you Alberto, Massimo told me all about you."

Huh? I looked up at the big guy.

He raised his eyebrows and winked.

"Uhh..." Quick! do the same thing.