The Princess and the Frog Final Part (Alberto x Reader)

Our Final part!!

Let's see what'll happen!

Okay Ima silenzio and you enjoy ^^

————————————————————-

"W-who are you...?" Y/n asked, backing away from the man but soon, deceives from her vary eyes...everything shifts into a cute little bakery...surrounded in gold and happiness.

It was her dream...seeing everyone enjoy some beverage and fresh baked goodies, even kids coming in to get some muffins with their mothers.

It made Y/n smile until she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh Y/n...I understand your struggles...wanting to work on your own, to get your dream job soon...you know...I could make it come true~"

Ercole whispered the last part into her ear, holding a small voodoo lock in front of her.

She took a closer look but backed away, seeing that this isn't looking too good.

"What's the matter Mia Belle...? Can't trust a man?" He asked while wrapping an arm around his waist.

"Or do you still wanna remain as a slimy frog for the rest of your life and lose that green goblin, ending up in the streets...disappointing your mama and your friend...oh...she won't be too happy to hear about the sad news..."

Soon, he pulled out a card that revealed something that scarred Y/n...

Revealing an impaled frog, clouds surrounding with thunder...

He wouldn't do it...right?

"It's your choice my dear..."

Ercole smirked while opening up his mini lock, until Y/n snapped it out of his hands, glaring up at him.

"I will not give up my life working real hard with someone who caused this whole mess! And who's set a curse on my little friend!" She finally stood up for herself and this angers the voodoo Italian.

"I say! No!" Y/n glares and everything fades back to normal, the moon shines bright...but soon gets darker around the two...

"If you say so yourself~"

She shifts back to her frog form, being pinned down on the hard concrete by a sharp object. "Agh!" She choked while it aims close to her chest...

"Looks like I have no choice but to turn you into a delicious frog dish~ what do you say piccola~?" Ercole gripped the weapon and Y/n tried to think of a plan on how to escape. But this ain't gonna be pretty.

"I say, would you care having the taste of mucous in your mouth?" She strikes her tongue onto Ercole's eyes which he pulled away, rubbing them off while Y/n has the lock in her hand, begin to hop away to an area.

(Ercole's PoV)

Oh I'm gonna kill that frog!!

(In the mansion, Alberto's POV)

Hoping up to the window, seeing the girl sitting by her dresser and brushing her hair...

No joke, she is quite pretty...but the look on her face shows spoiled princess.

I'm only doing this is to break the spell, so that I could help Y/n with her restaurant!

I looked out from the window and see the clock is almost to midnight...I need to hurry.

I let out a loud croak so I could grab her attention.

"Huh? What the-" the girl walked off from her dresser and to the window. She looked down at me with a disgusted face.