Your not a Freak (Luca x Naga Snake Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

Luca and Guilia decides to check out a circus in Genoa, until Luca stumbled a beautiful girl that would shift into a snake.

Kinda reminds me of Nagini from Harry Potter.

Luca is 13 and you are 14.

______________________________________

Luca's POV

Woah! Ive never went to a circus before!

A place where humans get entertain by random stuff.

Me and Guilia went there as our little gift in the weekends. It was a giant tent full of audience surrounding a small circle with a little ball in the middle.

Guilia told me what kind of shows they play.

For example, humans jumping through hoops, tame a lion, elephants, lots of jumping, even clowns!!

Well the clowns were pretty creepy to look at...

Anyways, there were even freaks!

There was a bearded lady, a man with lobster hands, the smallest man, and a girl with three feet.

It was fun and all...to be honest, I felt pretty bad for the freaks, I bet they seem like very nice people...

However something sparked my eye...

There was a very pretty girl, kinda like Guilia...but her hair was very long and black, pale skin, she wore like a darkish green outfit.

How is she a freak? She looks normal to me...

She walked on stage like she's gonna do something.

She is very pretty though..

Did I say that already?

I don't think I did...

But then boom!! She dropped down to the ground...her clothes were shattered around the ground...revealing...a snake?!

Woah!! Everyone gasped from the surprise!!

We all applaud from the sudden transformation...

Id like to meet her...

--A few moments later--

Y/n got off of the stage to go back to her dressing room, not wanting to be here at this point.

She fixed her normal clothes, walking out of the tent just to chill around the fair.

Y/n's POV

Why does my father even do this to me...all because my mother cursed me to be a snake...I feel used...just for their entertainment...

Maybe some rides and games will cheer me up a bit...

I head over to get myself some cotton candy, until I felt a small tap on my shoulder...I turned to see a boy with curly hair looking up at me...

He looks too cute, reminds me like a puppy...

What am I saying?...

"H-hello miss." He spoked...

Please...if he talks about my snake trick I'll just go with it...

"Are you the snake girl?."

Of course...again...just go with it...

"Yes I am." I answered his question, and just the way he fiddles his fingers...