You drew this? (Alberto x Artist Reader)

Requested by milakotova2

You are an artist my child!!

You also have a secret crush on one of the famous sea monsters of Portorosso. You decide to sketch him and wouldn't you believe it...someone was watching...*le gasp*

Read along and find out~

____________________________________

You were wondering the beautiful view of the ocean, not knowing what else to draw for inspirations.

You've finished a few pieces which were two ladies enjoying gelato at a bench.

They seemed to absolutely adore your work.

You also did one of the one armed fisherman and his cat. He also loved it, letting you pet his adorable cat.

And last but not least the city itself. The colors, bits of details and the people.

It was a fun project, but you are still hungry for inspiration.

You chew a bit a bit on the tip of the pencil, looking around the town for something new...while searching, you heard a whistle going off by the beach near you.

"Hey! I said walking!!"

It was just Alberto, the town's famous sea monster who won the portorosso's cup with his friends and now works as a life guard and a fisherman with his human father.

He also may be a goofball and slips a few accidents, but he sure is a total sweetheart to everyone here.

In fact, you developed a little crush on him, just for the fact that he is cute.

In your head, you decide to either sketch him or not.

But all in all, maybe he'd like it too! You never got to chance! at least its a good excuse to gaze upon him and his figure.

You noticed he's just standing there, watching over the kids from drowning.

You start to sketch his body figure as a draft, when it comes to crushes.

Try not to day dream!!!

Once you made the draft, you added some details, continuing to look at the handsome tanned lifeguard. Your starting to feel fuzzy in your mind...slowly flying up to Day Dreamland.

(Welcome to Day dream land)

Alberto walked back to his life guard tower until he noticed you sketching near a table.

He smirked to himself and make his way over to the table.

He spots on what your drawing while leaning next to you "Say, that looks pretty good bambola~"

You looked to gaze into his green eyes, mot sure what else to say, but imagining him looking too cute yet hot at the same time.

"If you ever wanna sketch me, I'll be glad to be your model~" He bites his lips, swirling his fingers around your hair.

You nodded and held your pencil close to your chest.

"O-of course..." Is all you would say.

"I'll even let you draw me like one of your french men, wearing only my whistle~" he swirled his whistle around and gently pressed his lips against the whistle and-

*CHIRP*

"WALK!!"

(End of Day Dream Land)

You were startled from the loud whistle over at the beach, dozing off from your day dream.

"Dio mio Marcus you need to stop kicking sand castles, its not cool!"