Sea Baby (Alberto x Reader)

Requested by PurpleGal777

Art belongs to Modsisawesome.

The Alberto version where you two had a baby.

Enjoy!! ^·^

______________________________________

You watered your flowers near your home, having your mom by your side just to watch over you before the baby arrives.

Your beloved husband is out with the boys just to celebrate the arrival.

"Mama? Can you make me a cannoli?" You asked craving the tasty treat.

Your mom said from the question, but it is a craving its completely normal.

"Sì, anything for my baby mamá." She said then heads to the kitchen.

You heard the door open then shut.

"Hey mom!" Alberto said to your mom which she immediately hugged him.

"Welcome home, she's in the dining room."

You heard and you try to make yourself look presentable, when he enters, he's already got hearts all over you.

"Ciao bella." He kneels down to kiss your hand like a proper gentlemen he's slowly becoming.

It made you blush from those words coming out of his mouth, he's still your goofy idioto, but you love him for it.

You felt his hand gently caress your baby bump.

Apparently you knew your husbands backstory...what his father did was tragic...leaving all alone on his own in that island...it left you to tears to hear it...

"You'll be a great dad Alberto...." You said softly, gently brushing his curly hair away from his face.

"I know...Im nothing like my dad...Ill never leave our child...never out of my sight!" He said and placed a kiss to your stomach.

Soon after felt a little press against...its either the hand or foot of the baby giving Alberto a sign.

"They have heard you." You smiles in delight which made Alberto try not to cry.

A few days later today is your due date, so far no water break. But you were experiencing very bad cramps since morning.

Alberto took you out for a nice walk with hot cocoa, yes your both gonna have an autumn baby. He held you closer wrapping an arm around your waist.

He would always be checking on your whether your okay.

"Babe Im alright, Ill tell you when." You told him cupping your hand against his cheek, placing a gentle kiss.

"I know, Im just so nervous."

Its so cute to see your hubby all worried about you in pain, in fact he hates it. Always going into protective mode, finding things to help make the pain go away.

You sip your cocoa while nuzzling your husband's chest close.

The walk was lovely, seeing the leaves surrounding the place in different shades of colors, and the cool breeze making both your guy's hair flow into the wind.

It was indeed wonderful.

But after you got home, you already felt something wet surrounding your dress...

"A-Alberto?.." You groaned and that's when he rushed towards you.

"What is it baby?.." He asked.