Bambolina (Luca x Shy Axoloti Sea Monster Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

Okay no joke...these little beans are absolutely adorable!!!

You and Luca are dating, and you two had a date under the sea, it gets fun when you two had some fun playing hide and seek.

Warning, there will be some make out sessions, but its sweet <:3

That's pretty much the lemon, or should I start calling it Orange? xD

The both of you are 17.
______________________________________

You were picking a dress for your date tonight with your loving boyfriend Luca.

You don't like to look too revealing and too stylus, but you still wanna feel cute.

So you choose this teal dress that he bought for you on special occasions, which is what you chosen.

You put it on and cover your arms with a sea through white cardigan, you didn't do anything with your hair, just leave it how it is

You checked the time to see whether there is still time, until you heard a knock on your bedroom door.

"Knock knock, can I come in?"

It was your mother checking on you, let's just say yours and Luca's mother are best friends, there's a real reason how you two met.

"Aww you look lovely, what a lucky boy he truly is."

You turn red from the response "mom stop..."

She gently kissed your forehead and a big hug.

"Plus he's here, didn't wanna tell you sooner."

You smiled and you make your way down the stairs to see him holding flowers.

He turns to see you and grew a big smile onto his face.

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!" He rushed up to me, picking me up from the ground, spinning me like he hasn't seen me in forever.

He is so charming, always all about exploring, full of energy.

Its the reason that I love him.

Then Luca kisses my cheek..

Oh my, his scent...it smells so nice.

"You look so beautiful." He said softly while he runs his soft fingers down to my curves.

"Grazie sweetheart."

My mom saw us having our sweet moment, it always happens to us, but for the next few hours, no one will he bothering us.

"You two be safe!" She said out loud while me and Luca walked out of my home, I have no idea how people would see us going to the water, but it didn't bother him.