Never seen you around (Alberto x Albino Sea Monster Reader)

Requested by AvatarShakeah24

Alberto stumbled a beautiful girl who turns out to be a sea monster. But not just a sea monster. One of the rarest ones to spot in the water.

Alberto is 15 and you are 16

____________________________________

Alberto's POV

Today is my birthday! And Massimo is taking me to the festival as a big gift.

I always wanted to go to one...there will be rides, games, even gelato!!!

We saved up most of our money until the day of my birthday, Im turning 15!!

I looked around my closet for something to wear.

One of my small gifts was a buttoned up yellow shirt and black pants.

They make me look good and like a man~

"Alberto! Are you almost ready?"

Asked by Massimo, I guess him and Machiavelli are all waiting for me downstairs.

"Im coming!!" I checked myself in the mirror, dang I never looked this good.

It'll be pretty lonely without Luca and Guilia, maybe next birthday.

So me and Massimo head over to the festival, which I am very hyped about.

Looking around, all I see is shining stringed lights surrounding the place, rides shine like stars, and its very colorful.

"Machiavelli would be watching over you, Ill be by the game booth with a couple of friends of mine, whenever you need me, Ill be by the shooting booth." Massimo told me everything, which means its just me and Machi Machi going on all the rides!!!

"Thank you Grazie!!" I gave him a big hug and I began to run around, where to go first!

"Hmm...where should we go on first?"

Machiavelli shrugged and went to take a nap near a bench.

Lazy furball...

I searched until I spotted an oddly strange girl waiting near the giant swing sets.

Never talked to another girl, except for Guilia, maybe I can start making a new friend.

So I head over to the girl...

"Ahem! Ciao, Im Alberto, piacere" I said to the girl, but when she turned her body to look at me...

Oh my goodness...she looks...how do I describe this?...

She looks like snow...her hair is white as snow, same with her skin...

But her eyes are like ruby red...its so pretty...

Why do I feel so nervous all of a sudden...?

?