See the Light part 3 (Alberto x Luca x Rapunzel Reader)

The final part to See the Light!!

⚠ Warning ⚠

Violence and villain dying a painful death...

Enjoy!! ^·^

_____________________________________

The boys made their way back to the tower where they first met Y/n, and spotted something that felt a little off...

There were used to be bushes surrounding the tower...but it looked like it was chopped off or moved to the side...

However another thing was, Y/n's long half seaweed and natural hair was still hanging out from the window...

Possibly the best opportunity is to climb up or find another way.

Alberto grips the knife but Luca stopped him.

"Maybe just in case for the harpoon." Luca stated and Alberto hides it in his pocket, they both began climbing up the tower.

"Y/n! Were coming for you!" Alberto then stopped when the two saw Y/n all tied up and mouth covered.

"Y/n!!" They both shout her name and make their way to her body, trying to untie her snd pull down the gag.

"Look out behind you!!" She chants out that something was behind.

The two looked back and it was her.

She aimed the knife near one of them but they dashed away...

Except for Alberto, just a little cut on his other arm.

"Hah...you think two little sea monsters stealing my little flower? Oh no...NOT TONIGHT!"

man this lady is crazy, Luca looked around to find something to throw.

He spotted a vase and through it at the crazy mother.

Gothel screeched and threw a mini knife at him but he dodge away.

"Jeez...what's wrong with you Stupido?" Alberto stated and Gothel turned her head to the tan boy.

"Im sorry...what did you call me?.." She asked, making her way to the bleeding boy.

"Yeah...what's wrong with you? Why do you even do this to Y/n...? She deserves to be free! Just like me and Luca!"

That's when Gothel began to laugh insanely.

"You just don't get it do you?...Ive kidnapped her when she was just a young sea monster, the reason was her beautiful hair, which reflects by a magical flower which gives me the youth! To be immortal!"

She explained on just how she's been using Y/n's hair all because of a flower.

Y/n teared up from the truth, understanding everything...she had a real family...they must be alive out there in the water...

"Your sick stupido!" Alberto shouts and threw the knife to Luca and soon chopped Y/n's blonde hair off, which quickly shifts to a dark brown, much closer to Luca's hair color.

"L-Luca!" Y/n shouts and they all see Gothel began to panic, shifting from a young looking woman to an old hag.

This scared the three but not Alberto fully, he walked over to the scared Gothel.

"This is for Y/n..." He pushed her off the window and the old lady fell into her death, turned to dust when she dropped.

"A-Alberto...Luca..." Y/n got up and felt her hair is now short.

Luca held her close into his arms. "Your okay..."

That's when they heard a soft groan coming from Alberto, holding onto his bleeding arm...he fell to the ground.

"Alberto!!" They rushed over to him and place him on her bed.

"No...no no...this can't he happening.."

____________________________________

I know I know we all hate a cliffhanger!

But don't worry, the two different endings will be out soon.