Caught Singing Preference (Main 3 Only)

This was meant to be an Alberto x Reader, but I think it's fair for the rest of the characters getting a chance to hear you sing :3

Also, I am so sorry I haven't been publishing or doing any writing for the past few months...I did lose some inspiration and the phase. But I'm still gonna upload and sooner, Ill get that phase back!

————————————————————-

Luca:

(Luca's POV)

I was planning to see Y/n at her house this afternoon! because I wanted to tell her something important...it turns out I'm planning to confess my feelings and tell her that I really enjoy her company and possibly...say I love you...

I fixed up my hair and human clothes, making sure I look nice!

And soon, I make my way down to her house. It's not that far and I also held a bouquet of her favorite flowers! Giulia helped me with the prepping and a cute bow to hold them.

I knocked and I see her mother opening the door, she was so kind and let me in, knowing I'll be here.

"She's up in her room, but knock first." I nodded and took a deep breath...getting ready to confess my feelings towards her!

When I make my way to Y/n's bedroom door...I could a slight humming sound coming from inside.

I can't tell if it's music coming from the music box...or is that her doing the music!?

I wonder what she is singing...it sounds so beautiful and almost like a siren...

My heart feels funny but I keep my mind clear.

I knocked on the door and then a little noise coming from inside.

"AHH! Sí!"

I cleared my throat. "It's me Luca! I'm here."

Then I heard shuffling and she opened the door.

"Yay! Your here!" She runs up to give me a big hug! But noticed the flowers.

"Awww are these for me?" I nodded and hand them to her.

Wow...she looks beautiful with them combine.

"So, is there anything you wanna say to me? because on the phone you sounded nervous."

Oh man...it's too soon...maybe I should wait for a while...?

"U-uuhhh....I-I...the reason is..."

She raised an eyebrow and hold on! I got it!!

"I like your music voice!!"

(Y/n's PoV)

Music voice...? Doesn't he mean singi-

Santa Pasta don't tell me he heard me singing....

My face feels red and I immediately covered my face...

"Are you okay...? Was it something I said wrong?" He got worried and placed a hand over my shoulder.

"I-I'm fine...and no you didn't do anything wrong...it's just...I didn't know you heard me singing..."

God I feel so embarrassed...I bet I sounded so bad...

"Awww, I think it was amazing! Can I hear more?"

Oh my goodness he is too cute...and with that adorable face...I'd do it.

"If you say so Bubblecup."

————————————————————
Alberto: