To keep her safe!! (Alberto x Black Shuck Shapeshifting Reader)

Requested by AvatarShakeah24

Art made by Milkosatan.

Alberto is keeping you protected from the evil inside you. The only way is to keep you positive.

Warning: lots of lovey dovey scenes. ( ^·^) cuz our Alberto here is a total sweetie and a little bonus tease at the end. You'll see when.

You are 19, Alberto is 21

_____________________________________

Y/n's POV

I've been having terrible nightmares lately...something about my true form...hurting the ones I loved...why do I always get these thoughts?...

Am I made to just kill?

Or do I have to suffer with these thoughts...there so...negative...

*click*

Oh...must be my boyfriend...I went to put on my cozy cardigan, walking over to the bed, laying in a certain position.

I like to look cute whenever he walks inside.

He comes into his bedroom, looking down at me with those stunning green eyes of his, it brings a chill down my spine...

"Aww hey there carina" He said softly while coming over to me, leaning towards me to give me his so called sweet kisses.

"Mm..Ciao bello." I mumbled softly, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He lays on my side and continued down to my cheek, always tickles me every time.

"Did you miss me bambina?" He asked nuzzling his nose against mine.

"Yes sweetie" I answered and kissed his cute red nose.

Then he went down to my neck, I giggled more and trying to cover my neck, he knew its my actual tickle spot. he's too strong for me, of course he does go easy on me whenever Im very ticklish.

"I'm sorry, I can't just take it over your cuteness." He whispered, letting go of me, we both sat up on the bed.

Alberto lifts his shirt off, tossing it over to the laundry basket, which indeed he missed.

He stretches out his strong muscles, must've been very busy busy for him.

Ooh it makes me crave him even more...~

Uh oh. He noticed...

"Aww I know you ain't playing innocent puppy~"

I pout from the nickname he gave me...it makes me turn red.

"Im all yours, its your treat~" He laid on his back and giving me his body.

Im going to cuddle him to death -w-

I crawled on top of him and laid my body against his.

My tail sways crazily form the warmth of his body to mine, it makes me feel safe....

the sound of the phone is ringing near the nightstand.

"Oh...Ill go get it." He reached for the phone and answered.

"Hello?" He said cheerfully.

I heard the conversation while I slowly nap on his chest.

Until you felt a soft brush against my hair, I looked up at him sleepily.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was just Ercole...giving me crap about work..."

I frowned that he has to go back...