JellyFishes Preference

Requested by @mia45fangirl

See what I did there?

I'll shut up...

This is only with Alberto and Luca, it's when some stranger starts hitting on you and they got jealous that you'll prefer that person other than them.

I wanna do an age up. But this time I won't.

Jk their 16 HAHA!! *evil Mickey Mouse laugh*
————————————————————

Luca:

You and Luca were going to a dance festival that you two planned on going to for a date.

Luca wore his tucked in button teal shirt and dark blue jeans, just nothing fancy and all. However you wanted to wear something beautiful dress just to impress your sweetheart, it's just a cute green dress that Luca bought you for an anniversary gift last year.

"Awww you look favoloso cara Mia." He kissed your cheek from behind while you two finish up getting ready.

After a while now, you head on down to the festival where you see people on the dance floor dance to some music playing on stage.

Luca wrapped his arms around your waist holding you close "wanna dance bambina?" He asked you nuzzling your cheek like a total sweetheart he truly is.

"Awww of course, but can we get some snacks first? I'm getting a little hungry." You explained and Luca thought of what to get you.

"Let's go get you something love." Luca held your hand and walked down to a stand that serves some fresh food.

Once you got there, you looked at which you'd like to have, until you were interrupted by a man's voice, almost sounded like he's coming from besides you.

"May I help you Erotico~" the man asked you while smirking down at you, he almost looked older than the both you and Luca, which creeped you out.

"Uhh I'm fine signore, my boyfriend got it." Then the man leaned near you.

"Aww forget him, I'd buy you somewhat something better than cheap street food~"

You turned to look at Luca's face is a bit scrunched up, looking upset that this man is hitting on you...

Luca do something...

"I'll like *your choice* sweetie." You said to Luca sweetly and he paid for the snack.

"Mio dio look at you Piccolo ragazzo, how can you protect this fine bambina...I bet she prefers strong Uomini like me~"

Luca glared and held your waist tightly, which made you squeak, you can see the red in his eyes... It made you feel scared, but also safe.

"Come on miele...let's dance." Luca growled near your ear which made you squeak again.

You can tell he's in jealous mode. Maybe try to act like the alpha.

In your opinion it might be common for sea monsters?

So you walked back to the table and you see Luca is glaring back at the man who hit on you.

"Sweetie, there's no need to be mad...I don't even like jerks like him." You said softly, cupping his cheek and he let out a growl...The growls are so cute in your opinion.

But then he starts to tear up...?

Why was he crying?

"Luca...why are you-"