Never seen you around part 2 (Alberto x Albino Sea Monster Reader)

Original request by: AvatarShakeah24

Sequel request by @WillowTheUTFan

After the big surprise to Alberto, the both of you started to fall in love real quickly.

The next day Alberto took you on a nice Vespa ride and sadly a few girls started to pick fun at you....

What would our little sea monster do?

You'll find out~

————————————————————-

(Y/n's POV)

Me and Alberto started dating ever since we met...I know it seemed like we are rushing through things...but I feel like we were actually made for each other!

I gently brushed my long white hair with a sea shell crafted comb, I looked out the window of my little tree house, getting a good view of the oceans.

I wish I can go for a nice swim, but me and Alberto went to so many dates under water. All we do is play hide and seek, sneak down to the depths of the ocean, getting scared by a few Deep sea folks. But most of all, we laid next to the sea shore and look at the sunset. And end it with a sweet kiss.

He is such a handsome sea folk, almost like a Prince Charming.

Then I heard something coming outside.

"Principessa!"

Oh! That must be my prince.

I walked over to my other window to see him outside holding such beautiful flowers in one hand.

"Ciao Il mio bel principe" I giggled setting my elbows on the window.

"Wanna go out for a nice ride? Maybe have a picnic." He asked me, I noticed he has his Vespa behind him, Well I guess a Picnic date sounds lovely.

"I'll be down there in a minute!" I rush back inside to choose a dress to wear for the date.

It may feel a little revealing but it was a lovely present from him, he'd always say that pastel blue suits me

Then I climbed down to my Alberto, seeing him wear a yellow buttoned shirt and beige trousers, which he always looked dashing in autumn colors.

"You ready amore?" He asked, giving me a sweet kiss on the cheek. I nodded and he helped me on the Vespa, for being a total sweetheart, he fixed my dress so I won't be flashing.

He sat in front of me and having my arms around his waist, we rode down to Portorosso, passing by colorful buildings, men selling delicious fresh fruits and kids walking down with gelato in each hand.

It was very peaceful, I nuzzles on his shoulder, getting the sweet scent of his cologne.

He parked near a little food stand...oh yeah it's a picnic!

"You stay right here Bambola, I'll go grab ourselves some lunch." Alberto hopped off and heads inside to go get some food for the trip.

I can't wait for our picnic.

So I sat by the Vespa and looked around the area, a good view of the waters. Such beauty...

Then I heard some giggling besides me...a couple of girls were staring at me like....I looked like a joke...

(Girl 1 pov)

Is Alberto for real? He's going out with that Leccapiedi...?

She looks so scary looking and abnormal!

It's laughable!

(Girl 2 PoV)

She looks like a vampire who hasn't even anything since birth...Alberto deserves better than that thing...

(Girl 3 POV)

"Hey Mostro! Need more sun?" I shout and me and the ragazza's laugh at her appearance.

(Y/n's POV)

They keep saying such awful things about me...which made me shovel a bit...wanting to cover my skin in public...

"I'm back Amore!"

I heard Alberto, holding a basket full of our lunch. It smells so good I could eat right now...

"Hey Alberto? Don't go near her! She might eat your soul!" The girls laughed while I cover my face...

I looked down to his hands shifting to a fist...he must be upset...

"Ignore them Principessa...let's head out."

He hands me the basket to hold and helped me get on back, so we head out to an a little park up on a hill, seeing the view of the town.

I still feel insecure about my surroundings...feeling like someone's gonna laugh at me just because of my face...

(Alberto's POV)

This was my biggest worries...yes...whenever me and Y/n go out...some idioto decides to make fun at her because she's different...

I hate seeing her like this...

After setting the basket down on the picnic blanket, watched her figure sitting down in a very awkward position....

"Y/n...don't listen to what they say...their just jealous that I'm lucky to have you.." I told her but she still wouldn't look up at me...

I guess I have no choice but to encourage her, which always works~

I crawled over to her, gently pulling her string of stunning white hair out of her face.

"La mia dolce principessa...I really mean it...I would always choose you over those Cagna fastidiosa..."

(Y/n's POV)

I'm surprise from his language...he lifts my chin up to look up at him...the way he's looking into my eyes...so lovingly and affection....

Should I believe him...?

"You are the most Splendido albino I have ever laid my eyes on...I would continue telling you that...because it's the truth..."

His tone was so soft...it didn't sound like it was a lie...he must really mean it...

Then he leans in to kiss me...I would feel the passion added into it...

I slowly kissed him back, cupping his face to pull him a little more closer.

"Mmm that's more like it...La mia principessa~" he booped my nose while I flush red.

"Come on, let's eat before the food gets cold."

So we both enjoyed our lunch together, and ended our date with a sweet cuddle session under the tree.

We also carved out names on it so that it shows we are made for each other.

"I love you so much La Mia Principessa di ghiaccio Alberto told me.

"I love you too Il mio principe azzurro."

————————————————————