Guard Dog (Alberto x Bunny Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

You are a cute bunny with rabbit ears and a tail, you were sadly picked by the towns bully and someone helped you and protect from men like Ercole.

Both you and Alberto are 15 and Ercole is 17

Warning:

There is harassment.

______________________________________

You got up from your fuzzy blankets in bed and went to get ready for the day.

Putting on a cute soft white sweater that'll cover your big bunny ears and tail, adding it with a pastel pink skirt with white stockings to go with the outfit.

You made sure everything is hidden and did your hair in a doll like fashion.

"Y/n! Breakfast is ready!" Your sweet bunny father called you down and you head down for food.

"I made your favorite." You looked at what your father made, which was your all time favorite with a side of sliced carrot chips.

You nuzzled your dad's forehead as a thank you for the meal and began eating.

You were known to be daddy's little angel, always a good and polite young lady who doesn't get in trouble.

However your fathers biggest fear was you being around boys... Of course...he just doesn't want anyone to hurt you or change your sweet image.

But you know better.

His ears twitch and heard the car driving by. "Oh! That's my cab! Ill see you later hunny bun, stay safe." He said giving you a kiss on the cheek, heading out to work.

"Bye papa!" You waved back at him and you finally have the house to yourself.

"Hmm." You went to check on the shopping list and thought heading out to the store would kill time.

So you grabbed your bag and the money your dad gave you for needs, getting ready to head outside to the market.

A walk down wasn't too long, you wondered around for a few items for the house.

Mostly its a lot of vegetables and spices. And whenever you have enough, you get to buy one treat!

So you bought yourself a small slice of carrot cake which you worship. 

"I can't wait to enjoy this." You said to yourself and you held the bags close  to you while exiting out of the market.

That's when you heard someone coming this way towards you...without noticing quickly...they ran you over and everything dropped all to the ground...including your carrot cake.

"No!" You shouted until you heard someone laugh.

"Watch where your going loser!"

The man continued to laugh and you tried to pick everything up quickly as possible.

You heard the sound of the vespa that's coming back closer to you while you got everything back into each bag.

Your ears twitched and looked over to see him park his vespa, making his way up to you.

"Well well well, what a cute little bunny bunny, aren't you~" He pinches your cheeks in a pretty hard way, it really hurts so you pushed his hand away from your face.

"Don't touch me..." You whispered...

"Im sorry what? I can't hear you due to the sound of the wind!" He raised his voice at you which irritated you due to your sensitive ears...