Cast a spell on me (Guilia x Witch Reader)

This is requested by Willow_Addams

10 more days until Halloween!! This is perfect for this one shot featuring Guilia!

You had a crush on Guilia back in school, you also found out you'll be spending fall break in Portorosso with your sweet witchy granny.

You and the redhead bumped into each other and...

You'll find out while reading it.

______________________________________

You looked around your home town out from your window, noticing your black cat joined in to relax.

4 days of fall break, then Halloween...and back to school.

You really needed it, plus you need to work on your Halloween costume.

Guess its time for a nice walk to the store, or in fact make something.

Right before you'll be walking out...you spotted someone which sparked your eyes.

It was your biggest crush who is the same sex as you. You hid under the window, peaking over to the redheaded angel riding her way selling fish.

You always had a thing for her, you even bumped into her and say hi a few times.

"Come on jiji, we're going for a walk."

Your black cay hopped inside your basket and head down to your bike, riding down to the sewing shop.

For your costume idea, you wanna go as a cute cat, so you and jiji would be twinsies.

Y/n's POV

I only bought a couple of threads and yarn to create a cute tail and ears.

My grandma would help with the paws, she's pretty much good with that.

I went back to my bike...and noticed something looked a little odd...

Its the same bike that Guilia use for her little part time job.

That's when I hears whistling coming from behind.

"Oh hey! Its you! How you been?"

Oh no...what do I say? Calm down Y/n...just say hello...

"C-Ciao Guilia!"

Nailed it...

She giggled over my response "well usually there's no other girls to hang around here...Plus I saw your bike, thought of wanting to see you."

Listening to her talk always sends me up to heaven...wait...what did she say?

"O-oh. You wanted to see me?.."

"Si! I was wondering we can hang out!"

Really?! She wants to hang out with me?!

"S-sure! I-Id love that!"

Then Guilia clapped in enjoyment. "Sweet! Well, gotta get back to work now. Lots of fish."

Hmm, maybe its too soon. Oh well..."m-maybe when you finish up, you can meet by my grandma's flower store."

She nods "perfect! Ciao Y/n!"

She walked back to her bike, then turned her head to wink.

Wow...she even remembered my name too!!

I heard my cat snicker under the basket..."silenzio Jiji..."

--Back at home--

I finished with my tail, it's not gonna be a long one, the same inch as my skirt. The cat ears Ill do tomorrow.