Itchy Dots (Alberto x Reader x Luca)

This was Requested by Sandrastar1

Alberto gets itchy dots surrounding his body and you and Luca have to help him get better.

Also you and Luca are dating by the way.

Alberto is 14, Luca is 13, you are 13
_____________________________________

"Ugh!! Why do I always get to be sick alot?" Alberto whined laid on his bed with a thermometer in his mouth.

You walked in the room, yeah this happened before with your boyfriend, but there is a treatment.

"Alberto calm down, you just had it for only 2 days.."

He sighed and tries not to scratch his skin...due to the dots.

You went to grab the skin ointment and handing it to him.

"Here you go, only put a little bit on the ones that itches."

He grabbed the bottle and squirt some on the spots.

"Me and Luca will be out to find the treatment, Guilia will be home soon to watch over you." You grabbed your bag, placing it around your side.

"Be a good big brother." You pat his puffy hair and walked out of the building seeing Luca waiting  for you.

"You ready pebble?" He asked you.

You nodded and held his hand, then you two start walking down to the waters.

The two of you dived down to the open blue in your monster forms, searching for good medicine for Alberto's sickness.

You searched inside the seagrass meadow, kept swimming over fish and seahorses hiding in the coral.

"Find anything sweetie?" You asked your boyfriend, seeing him check on each crab and Star fish.

"Nope!"  He shouted and swam back to you "why not ask my mom? I think she has the medicine."

You sighed and held the bag tightly close to you.

He gave you a frown, believing you don't want to. "What's wrong sweet coral?" He gently placed his hand on your s/c scaled shoulder.

"I mean...I guess, Im just scared she wouldn't like me..." You said while looking down, you just don't wanna be being known as a bad influence.

"Aww come on! Silenzio bruno baby, My mom will love you!" He said while holding both of your hands, gazing deeply into your eyes like the cutie patootie he truly is.

"Don't think too negative, I tell you what, when Alberto's resting, maybe have dinner with my parents tonight?"

You blushed from the thought, having dinner with his parents and getting to know them, maybe they'll get along with you.

"Id love that, but our main focus is helping our friend"

He nods and flusters "s-sorry, just wanna take our relationship to the next level."

Y/n's POV

Gosh he is too cute, how would I ever say no to this face.

--Back with Alberto--

Alberto is laying in bed alone, however having Machiavelli laying in bed with him, he doesn't know when they are coming back. He really wants to scratch the dots off. But what y/n says. It'll create scabs and releases more dots.

"This is so boring! We were all supposed to go check out the mini market, can't believe I got this..." He crossed his arms and heard the door open and close.

It was just his sister Guilia holding a bag.

"Hey big guy, I got you some foods that'll help with your strength." She explained while heading over to the kitchen, getting ready to prep the food.

"Thanks..." He sighed and reached over to his sketchbook and pencils.

"Is Y/n and Luca home?" She asked while getting the pot set up.

"Their getting some medicine, they'll be back Im sure." He sketched the cat in place.

"Hm alright then, food would be ready soon."

--A few moments later--

Y/n and Luca came back with the medicine.

"Oh Lerto!" You sang a tune while holding the bottle.

Alberto showed the drawing to Machiavelli, which he enjoyed.

"Sweet! Can't wait to feel better." He sat up and placed his items near the end of the bed.

Luca walked in and watched you take care of your guys's friend, seeing you act like a nurse is very cute.

"Good boy, dinner is almost ready, and tomorrow these dots will be gone." You smiled sweetly and pats his head again.

This made the boy smile too, he won't be able to feel itchy for the next few days.

"Will you two be joining us?" Guilia asked you.

"No sorry, Ill be having dinner tonight with Luca's parents." You wrapped your arm around your other, feeling nervous over this big step.

"Aww good luck!" She gave you a big hug and continued to finish up the food.

"See you later all!" Luca said while you two head back to the waters.

The next morning, Y/n was right, Alberto's itchy dots slowly went away, which means he'll be able to get back to work and hang with his friends again.

____________________________________

I know this isn't what it excepted. I still thought it was cute.